    abolished war, cured all disease, and got rid of those little Western
    saloon doors you get in trendy clothes shops.
    Holly
    Robin Halligan, Jun 20, 2007

  2. Robin Halligan

    El Chippy Guest

    On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 20:42:05 +1200, Robin Halligan wrote:

    > Hi I have a small prob and knowing the wealth of knowledge in here i
    > figured i would ask if anyone can help
    >
    > I have a small spreadsheet i need to keep to track completed jobs,
    > Basicly
    > job no, part no, qty required, qty made, difference, reason
    >
    > All very easy and simple but i was wondering if i can add a if statement
    > to the difference cell (c2-d2) to make the line (or cell) turn red if
    > short of the qty required (and maybe another colour if over) now i can
    > do this manually but i like to explore what can be done can anyone point
    > me in the correct direction.
    >
    > Thanks for your time

    In the help box type "conditional formatting"

    or look for conditional formatting in the format menu (in Office XP,might
    have moved in newer versions)
    El Chippy, Jun 20, 2007

  3. On 20 Jun 2007 20:49:13 +1200, El Chippy wrote:

    > In the help box type "conditional formatting"
    > or look for conditional formatting in the format menu (in Office XP,might
    > have moved in newer versions)

    Ok thanks for that i knew it had to be somewhare but i was looking under
    the wrong name. :)

    --
    The ability of skinny old ladies to carry huge loads is phenomenal.
    Studies have shown that an ant can carry one hundred times its own weight,
    Robin Halligan, Jun 20, 2007