    This is a video response to How the sun really works.
    --
    -Art- (not Art)

    3/25/2009 1:15:58 AM
    "The most heinous and the most cruel crimes of which history has record
    have been committed under the cover of religion or equally noble
    motives." ~ Mohandas Gandhi

    -Art- (not Art), Mar 25, 2009

  2. -Art- (not Art)

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 07:41:28 -0500, philo wrote:

    > -Art- (not Art) wrote:
    >> An Empty Sun - Is Gravity being Induced?
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fdhyhPu6PY
    >>
    >> This is a video response to How the sun really works.

    > Interesting idea...
    >
    > the video was a bit long though

    Not much of an attention span? :)

    I remember the first time I saw 'The Longest Day'. I thought it was a
    little short.'The Great Escape' was just long enough.

    Aardvark, Mar 26, 2009

  3. -Art- (not Art)

    S.Goodfellow Guest

    On Mar 26, 9:16 am, Aardvark <> wrote:
    > On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 07:41:28 -0500, philo wrote:
    > > -Art- (not Art) wrote:
    > >> An Empty Sun - Is Gravity being Induced?
    > >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fdhyhPu6PY

    > >> This is a video response to How the sun really works.

    > > Interesting idea...

    > > the video was a bit long though

    > Not much of an attention span? :)
    >
    > I remember the first time I saw 'The Longest Day'. I thought it was a
    > little short.'The Great Escape' was just long enough.
    >
    > --
    > The month of March in this year of 2009 sees the centenary of the laying
    > of the keel of the most famous (or infamous) ocean liner of all time, RMS
    > Titanic, at Harland & Wolff shipyard in Belfast.
    > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic>

    Gosh! Don't know how I could make it shorter - any suggestions?

    Best,

    Stephen G

    S.Goodfellow, Mar 26, 2009
  4. On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 17:08:00 -0500, HEMI-Powered wrote:

    > philo added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...
    >
    >> Well though I may have a short attention span...
    >> the real problem is that my economy DSL connection is not good
    >> at rendering streaming video...so there are a lot of pauses.

    > I think that more than your attention span is too short, so's your
    > sense of fair play and courtesy.

    And pray tell, what on earth would YOU know about 'fair play' or
    'courtesy'?

    >> Anyway my theory on gravity is that there is NO attration... merely
    >> that everything is being pushed.
    >>

    > I guess you were absent in physics class in engineering school when they
    > taught the law of universal gravitation basing the relative "attration"
    > [sic] on the mass of each object. And then there was this dude, Newton

    The 'Law of Universal Gravitation' IS Newton, dimwit.

    Newtonian Physics.

    Subject To Change Without Notice, BTW.

    Heisenberg, Schrödinger, et al could render Newtonian Physics obsolete in
    a quantum eyeblink.

    Already is, come to think about it.

    You may want to look into String Theory, Loop Quantum Gravity, Causal
    Dynamical Triangulation and Canonical General Relativity.

    Ha! Who am I kidding???!?!?! You're still struggling with 'Dick and Jane
    Learn About Catheters'.

    > Seems to me, das ist das Kaput for you.

    All that time in Germany, and you STILL can't get four words in a row
    correct.

    What a true Superior Intellect you are.

    And since you're so clueless about so many things, here is a freebie: it's
    Kaputt.

    Clint

    (Who was hoping you had croaked. It's been so peaceful. Oh well, just
    more of the usual GI problems I guess.....)

    ClintEastWoodyAllenAlda, Mar 27, 2009