    either sell it from there or drive the CoFFiN carefully back to New York
    with a "For Sale" sign in the window.

    Yeah you the BOWL-ASS you the motherfucking BOWL-ASS.
    WeReo_BoY, Dec 30, 2010

  2. In article <4d1c041a$0$6955$>,
    "WeReo_BoY" <> wrote:

    > If there were 25-50 BOWL-ASSes with some type of substantiated evidence
    > perhaps then there might be a solid case against me.

    LMAO @ LIEshine since it seems that PiG FACE thinks that AWL the LIES
    that ITs FAT DEMENTED PERVERTED TINY BRAIN has posted AWL OVER THE NET
    are ok to shit out while TRUTH with ARCHIVED GOOGLE TRANSCRIPTS to REAL
    links that The INSANE CHILD MOLESTING WACKO has been yapping for years
    is just ok.

    Perhaps PiGGy can get that jailhouse 'lawyer' to show how ANYTHING said
    by anyone can damage the reputation of the MOST INSANE WACKED OUT
    PEDOPHILE...aka PiGGy PEDOshine...on the net who has made it a point to
    be known for being a complete WACKO by personally posting shot that
    become more insane each day....not to mention the LIEs posted about
    others.

    Isn't GOOGLE ARCHIVES a Real BITCH u DEMENTED DISEASED PERVERT?

    Interesting to see that u might have found someone to take a fee paid in
    food stamps and blow jobs u SICK SHIT....speaking of which....how that
    melting liver doing u LOW LIFE STINKING YELLOW TOOTH SCUMBALL?
    --
    "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984" ~Desk Rabbit 2010
    Scot is a Pig, Dec 30, 2010

  3. WeReo_BoY

    WeReo_BoY Guest

    Isn't it nice to know that some snarlin' gay pedophile has not gained
    control over a courtroom in the United States yet. But listening to this
    felonious 73 year old BOWL-ASS seems he's got the whole matter adjudicated.
    As I carefully drive the casket back to New York or sell it right there in
    Cincinnati. Yeah you the BOWL-ASS you the motherfucking BOWL-ASS.
    WeReo_BoY, Dec 30, 2010
  4. In article <4d1c1534$0$6983$>,
    "WeReo_BoY" <> wrote:

    > Isn't it nice to know that some snarlin' gay pedophile has not gained
    > control over a courtroom in the United States yet.

    Too bad about u'r luck u LOSER WELFARE SUCKING DISEASED PEDO SLOB
    --
    "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984" ~Desk Rabbit 2010
    Scot is a Pig, Dec 30, 2010