An easiest way to pass IT exam like mcse,ccna.......and many others

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by garv mehta, Jul 14, 2004.

  1. garv mehta

    garv mehta Guest

    Dear friends,
    Here i am going to tell you an easiest or you can say
    simplest way to obtain IT certification like
    MCSE,MCSD,MCDBA,CCNA,CCNP,CCIE,ORACLE,JAWA,SOLARIS,A+,N+,SECURITY+ and
    many others. In my way you will get 100% passing gurantee or money
    back guarantee from me.
    After reading my mail you will automacticaly understand that
    how easily you can obtain any of these certifications.

    Easiest ways to pass an exam
    * cramming pool dumps
    * cheating inthe testing area

    Disadvantages
    * you can't leave paper on your luck
    * if those pool dumps of ques. that you prepand doesnt work
    what will happen
    * money wastage on purchasing pool dumps

    In my way
    I am the owner of 3 vue n 2 prometric testing sites in india.
    so, what i can offer u, that u just pay me for exam & sit on yoyr
    home. i will give your exam in your behalf n pass it. let me explain u
    in simple words.
    I am the adminstrator here you just give me ur name , address,
    n ur any photo id proof and money also. i will book ur exam for u n
    then clear it.

    So advantages using my way.

    * No need to come to any testing center.
    * 100% passing guarantee.
    * No need for gram the ques.
    * No, need to depand on your luck for exam.

    your trust

    As we know trust is not a thing tht is say & you are going to
    trust me. so, you just mail me if intrested at

    or join my group

    when i recieve ur mail i will tell you how can we process our deal
    forthe first time
    , because atfter that you may have trust on me. or u can just join
    this group to talk to my all customers for enquire about me and my
    services.

    what i m charging

    i m charging some amount on fees only make u pass but its very
    nominal. n if 1% u will failed in ur exam i will bear all exam fees.

    IMPORTANT NOTE
    Now u may thinking to make ur exam cleared by someone else is
    voilation of the terms of an exam & ur exam can be cancelled if vue or
    prometric come to know about this. but, i assure you that once your
    get passed then no one can cancell it & even no one come object thta
    why you have given this exam from india decause of two reasons,]

    1. If you want to inspect from where you have given exam then must be
    a part of vue or prometric
    2. there all certifications are globally accepced so, you can diliver
    examany where in world even u belong 2 anywhere or u have tested
    begfore with vue of prometric.

    my rates
    mail me then i will tell u of join my this group.

    thanz friends

    garv mehta, Jul 14, 2004

  2. garv mehta

    ctpercyd12