    a humanoid species who came from Earth's future. Empowered with UFO-s, they
    are nearing the end of their project, when they will mysteriously disappear.
    Humanity just sits and watches as they are being 'robbed' in the name of capitalism.

    woo, Nov 26, 2005

  2. woo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On or about Saturday, November 26, 2005, 9:16:36 AM,, In the
    24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation woo Wrote
    The Following:

    > They have settled and established Google Inc. Their goal: provide one billion chit chats
    > and 15 million books to a neighboring star system. Google consists of space pirates,
    > a humanoid species who came from Earth's future. Empowered with UFO-s, they
    > are nearing the end of their project, when they will mysteriously disappear.
    > Humanity just sits and watches as they are being 'robbed' in the name of capitalism.

    Straight from the address bar of FireFox:
    http://www.4degreez.com/misc/disorder_information2.html
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be

    Old Gringo, Nov 26, 2005

  3. woo

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:hgbz08vr8mo8$,
    Old Gringo spewed forth:
    > On or about Saturday, November 26, 2005, 9:16:36 AM,, In the
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation woo Wrote
    > The Following:
    >
    >> They have settled and established Google Inc. Their goal: provide
    >> one billion chit chats and 15 million books to a neighboring star
    >> system. Google consists of space pirates,
    >> a humanoid species who came from Earth's future. Empowered with
    >> UFO-s, they
    >> are nearing the end of their project, when they will mysteriously
    >> disappear.
    >> Humanity just sits and watches as they are being 'robbed' in the
    >> name of capitalism.

    > Straight from the address bar of FireFox:
    > http://www.4degreez.com/misc/disorder_information2.html

    Hey, watch it buddy...I'm in that list too, ya know...<g>

    --
    Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

    Toolman Tim, Nov 26, 2005
  4. woo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On or about Saturday, November 26, 2005, 10:30:36 AM,, In the
    24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation Toolman Tim
    Wrote The Following:

    > In news:hgbz08vr8mo8$,
    > Old Gringo spewed forth:
    >> On or about Saturday, November 26, 2005, 9:16:36 AM,, In the
    >> 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation woo Wrote
    >> The Following:
    >>
    >>> They have settled and established Google Inc. Their goal: provide
    >>> one billion chit chats and 15 million books to a neighboring star
    >>> system. Google consists of space pirates,
    >>> a humanoid species who came from Earth's future. Empowered with
    >>> UFO-s, they
    >>> are nearing the end of their project, when they will mysteriously
    >>> disappear.
    >>> Humanity just sits and watches as they are being 'robbed' in the
    >>> name of capitalism.

    >> Straight from the address bar of FireFox:
    >> http://www.4degreez.com/misc/disorder_information2.html

    > Hey, watch it buddy...I'm in that list too, ya know...<g>

    LOL I have real concerns about this WOO guy.
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be
    Freedom For The World 11/26/05 9:06:06 PM CST USA
    http://www.nuboy-industries.com

    Old Gringo, Nov 27, 2005
  5. woo

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:bp5ucjjlwci3$,
    Old Gringo spewed forth:
    > On or about Saturday, November 26, 2005, 10:30:36 AM,, In the
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation Toolman Tim
    > Wrote The Following:
    >
    >> In news:hgbz08vr8mo8$,
    >> Old Gringo spewed forth:
    >>> On or about Saturday, November 26, 2005, 9:16:36 AM,, In the
    >>> 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation woo Wrote
    >>> The Following:

    >>> Straight from the address bar of FireFox:
    >>> http://www.4degreez.com/misc/disorder_information2.html

    >> Hey, watch it buddy...I'm in that list too, ya know...<g>

    > LOL I have real concerns about this WOO guy.

    For a fact! :)

    Toolman Tim, Nov 27, 2005