An 0E : VMM(12) Blue screen error everytime i press 'start button'

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Morph, Dec 8, 2004.

  1. Morph

    Morph Guest

    I have windows ME, with a Celeron333mhz proc.. and just lately, Everytime i
    use the mouse to click on the start button, i get the Blue screen crash
    error, with this as the error report ...It is not on the official microsoft
    website for errors, at least the forum moderator said that, as I do not know
    how to find out !

    VMM(12) + 00004C3C Error: 0E: 0028 : C0279C3C

    I have looked through various forums, and i have seen 1 similar, and they
    said it might be a videocard error, but i have not made any changes to my
    computer, ??? Another told me to check my mouse was plugged in tightly!

    Can anyone shed any light on this error message, and point me in the
    direction of maybe, at least understanding, 'why' or 'what' it means ?
    Thanking you for your time, All the Best... Morph

    ---

    Morph, Dec 8, 2004

  2. Morph

    WormWood Guest