    Could I use it without registering it with their service please?

    It seems to have 700 address storage capacity.

    Rajinder
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, Oct 26, 2004

  2. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Gordon Guest

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I just bought a Amstrad Telephone with email plus

    Why?
    Gordon, Oct 26, 2004

  3. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Scraggy Guest

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I just bought a Amstrad Telephone with email

    Snip

    rofl

    --
    Most fools think they are only ignorant.
    -- Benjamin Franklin
    Scraggy, Oct 26, 2004
  4. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Tue,
    26 Oct 2004 21:06:30 +0100, "Scraggy"
    <> screamed from behind the mulberry
    bush:

    >Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I just bought a Amstrad Telephone with email

    >Snip
    >
    >rofl

    He could've done a lot better things with the 17 quid.

    Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Oct 26, 2004
  5. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I just bought a Amstrad Telephone with email plus and before I can use
    > it, I have to register for email and pay £0.17 a day for this service
    > whether I use it or not. This amounts to £61.88 a year.
    >
    > What a catch to sell this telephone that costs around £17.00 at
    > Sainsbury stores?
    >
    > Could I use it without registering it with their service please?
    >
    > It seems to have 700 address storage capacity.
    >
    > Rajinder

    Rajinder .... Rajinder ... Rajinder ...

    .... if it isn't one thing it's another. You continue to astound and amuse me
    with your tales of befuddlement and stupidity, and your failure to see the
    obvious:

    TAKE THE FUCKING THING BACK, ALREADY!
    And next time, READ THE BOX. I'll bet you dimes to dingoes that requirement
    is stated clearly on the box, right?
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Oct 27, 2004
  6. Hi,

    It seems you are a bunch of stupid people who cannot find the solution.

    Rajinder

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, Oct 27, 2004
  7. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Dan Evans Guest

    "Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > It seems you are a bunch of stupid people who cannot find the solution.

    The stupid person would be the one who buys a phone for very little, without
    reading the instructions/requirements, then wants access to a paid service
    without paying.

    And why should anyone help you, if you call everyone stupid?

    Pot, Kettle, Black.

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Oct 27, 2004
  8. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:
    > Hi,

    Teri bebe nu das lagde meri lan chupan ley.
    Radhakrishna Muthukumar, Oct 27, 2004
  9. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:
    > Hi,

    Mein teri maa te pushab karda han.
    Lakhwinder Michandani, Oct 27, 2004
  10. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    ziggy Guest

    Radhakrishna Muthukumar <-panic-
    struck-shitblister.org> Only went and said.....
    shitblister.org:

    > Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:
    >> Hi,

    > Teri bebe nu das lagde meri lan chupan ley.

    .........and now altogether....~;0D
    ziggy, Oct 27, 2004
  11. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Wed,
    27 Oct 2004 08:29:12 GMT, "Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt"
    <> screamed from behind the mulberry
    bush:

    >Hi,
    >
    >It seems you are a bunch of stupid people who cannot find the solution.
    >
    >Rajinder

    You're a bigger dumb **** for buying something you can't figure out
    how to use. See if anyone tries to help you out if you post another
    thing here asking for some help, dickhead.
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Oct 27, 2004
  12. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Terry Guest

    "Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt" <>
    stated:

    > Hi,
    >
    > It seems you are a bunch of stupid people who cannot find the
    > solution.
    >
    > Rajinder

    No, only one.
    Terry, Oct 27, 2004
  13. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Conor Guest

    In article <s%Ifd.45$>, Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar
    Jatt says...
    > Hi,
    >
    > It seems you are a bunch of stupid people who cannot find the solution.

    Says a man who bought a phone to do e-mailing when he's already got a
    PC that does it far better. On top of that, it costs 2/3 of what a 256k
    broadband connection would cost.

    --
    Conor

    Opinions personal, facts suspect.
    Conor, Oct 27, 2004
  14. ziggy wrote:
    > Radhakrishna Muthukumar <-panic-
    > struck-shitblister.org> Only went and said.....
    > shitblister.org:

    >> Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:
    >>> Hi,

    >> Teri bebe nu das lagde meri lan chupan ley.

    > ........and now altogether....~;0D

    Rama lama ding dong!

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Go Blue
    Blinky the Shark, Oct 27, 2004
  15. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Not Me Guest

    | Hi,
    |
    | It seems you are a bunch of stupid people who cannot find the solution.
    |
    | Rajinder

    Let's see if I understand this correctly. YOU PURCHASED the phone and WE'RE
    STUPID?
    Not Me, Oct 28, 2004
  16. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Wino Guest

    > Hi,
    >
    > I just bought a Amstrad Telephone with email plus and before I can use
    > it, I have to register for email and pay £0.17 a day for this service
    > whether I use it or not. This amounts to £61.88 a year.
    >
    > What a catch to sell this telephone that costs around £17.00 at
    > Sainsbury stores?
    >
    > Could I use it without registering it with their service please?
    >
    > It seems to have 700 address storage capacity.
    >
    > Rajinder

    Buy one as a gift for all your family so that they can keep in touch, I have
    shares in the company:)
    Derek.
    Wino, Nov 1, 2004