Amsterdam Sail 2005

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Vinz, Aug 17, 2005.

  1. Vinz

    Vinz Guest

    Vinz, Aug 17, 2005

  2. Vinz

    wavelength Guest

    This is interesting.

    Someone posted a bunch of snapshots yesterday of Jewish protesters that
    were similar in composition, but very different in subject matter, and
    they were vilified as being a "snapshotter". Whereas these are no
    different and just cheap journalistic style snapshots also, but no one
    cares.

    I guess lasciviousness and debauchery are more savory than Jews these
    days.

    wavelength, Aug 18, 2005

  3. Vinz

    Mike Guest

    "Vinz" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    > www.pbase.com/vinz

    Thanks, wonderful, that's what photography and usenet are for.

    Much appreciated.

    Mike, Canada

    Mike, Aug 18, 2005
  4. > I guess lasciviousness and debauchery are more savory than Jews these
    > days.

    If this is a poll I prefer lasciviousness and debauchery

    Gene Palmiter, Aug 18, 2005
  5. Vinz

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 02:51:07 +0000, Gene Palmiter wrote:

    >> I guess lasciviousness and debauchery are more savory than Jews these
    >> days.

    > If this is a poll I prefer lasciviousness and debauchery

    I agree - but wouldn't have time to take pictures.
    --
    Neil
    Delete delete to reply by email

    Neil Ellwood, Aug 18, 2005
  6. "wavelength" <> writes:

    >I guess lasciviousness and debauchery are more savory than Jews these
    >days.

    The photographer suggested that you look in the "Amsterdam Sail"
    gallery. That's nothing but photos of ships on the water - no
    lasciviousness or debauchery in sight.

    If you see lasciviousness and debauchery (such disapproving words!), you
    must have been looking in one of the other galleries. If you find these
    photos distasteful, why did you look at them?

    Dave

    Dave Martindale, Aug 18, 2005
  7. Timer, wide angle, burst mode. :)
    Paul