    And a friend of mine got the bleeding point when entering the athletics
    horse. What a sad thing. Did he ever cry ?

    Sad !
    Knut Arvid Keilen, Aug 27, 2007

  2. Knut Arvid Keilen

    chuckie® Guest

    "Knut Arvid Keilen" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > In 1984 there was an explosion in ammo storages in Northern Russia.

    Al Quaida...

    > By night the teleprinter reported the report to the local sea defenses.

    Aliens ...

    > My superior (a sergeant) threw the paper away rather than reading it.

    Drunk ...

    > 23 years on I remember some spoofy things.

    Forgot to take your 'meds'...

    > I friend of mine at "recruit school" had the water "swamp" in his face
    > because he slept in the crypto time.

    He passed out in the commode again...

    > Another friend of mine who was solid / sturdy and drove military vehicles
    > hurt himself in the football field.
    > What a shame.

    Was trying to play tennis at the time...

    > And a friend of mine got the bleeding point when entering the athletics
    > horse. What a sad thing. Did he ever cry ?

    Forgot the K-Y Jelly...

    > Sad !

    Yes, you are...take your 'meds' and go to sleep...
    chuckie®, Aug 28, 2007

  3. Knut Arvid Keilen

    Chris Syn Guest

    I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because some
    people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our
    education like such as South Africa and the Iraq everywhere like, such as
    and I believe that they should, our education over here in the US should
    help the US or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the
    Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future.

    Chris Syn, Aug 30, 2007
  4. Knut Arvid Keilen

    DemoDisk Guest

    "Chris Syn" <> wrote in message
    > I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because

    some
    > people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our
    > education like such as South Africa and the Iraq everywhere like, such

    as
    > and I believe that they should, our education over here in the US

    should
    > help the US or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and

    the
    > Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future.

    YES! YES!! That is, like, so TOTALLY TRUE!
    DemoDisk, Aug 31, 2007