Amitelo Technology's modern PBX soft and hardware + billing system on the market

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by ivanna25, May 8, 2006.

  1. ivanna25

    ivanna25 Guest

    Dear sirs,

    Amitelo group has enough experience in telematics networks, in general
    and in VOIP, in particular. We concluded successfully many implantation
    with the solutions based on an open source Asterisk’ platform, alread
    established and in the state of production, on the national level a
    well as the international one. There would be several models startin
    from the simlplest one to the most up-to-date equipments.

    We are inviting you to test and know our last release of AMIPBX whic
    is a modern software and hardware easy to configure and use. It is base
    on the latest and the most innovative technological standards. With thi
    latter service, your total communication costs will be reduced from 4
    to 70 percent. This depends on your company’s activities. Beside
    AMIPBX, we offer you Bill4tel through which you can limit, control
    and consult your invoicing and the expanses of the calls made by you
    company. In this way, you will get a more effecient management and
    faster administration of your budget.

    Please have a look at: www.amitelo-technology.com.

    If you have any inquiries, please contact me on this email or in m
    official adress: .

    Category VoIP Billing
    Services Ip Telephony, WiFi Networks Deployment, Consultancy, Hoste
    Billing Software, VoIP Carrier.
    Equipment AT-Gate X Series, SIP H323 MGCP, (Soon SS7,)... Softswitch.
    Billing Software Bill4Te

    --
    ivanna25

    ivanna25, May 8, 2006