    3. Or should I use some other book?

    Thanks in Advance
    Vikas

    Vikas, Mar 3, 2005

  2. Vikas

    abcd Guest

    not here means where exactky....???

    abcd, Mar 3, 2005

  3. Vikas

    abcd Guest

    BTW

    Amit Kalani books are the best one...some Microsoft books are also good like
    70-300 book...awesome book...

    abcd, Mar 3, 2005
  4. Vikas

    Guest Guest

    I mean in Bombay (India).
    I am specifically looking out for
    70-315 and 70-316 Training Guides.
    Are there any ebooks of the same.

    Thanks
    Vikas

    Guest, Mar 3, 2005
  5. Vikas

    Guest

    Microsft always promotes you train in their most current
    version of software. For .NET that is version 2005.

    Additional very inportant information:

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessments are very important to
    Certified Professionals

    Organizations now require certified professionals take
    these assessments to verify their currency with today's
    technology. Microsoft Skills Assessment Support
    Information is especially useful for certified
    professionals who require basic support that mitigates
    urgent assessment needs quickly. Whether YOU are a
    Microsoft ® Certified Professional or just getting
    started, this assessments are for you.

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessment Address:
    Microsoft ® Evaluation Address:
    http://disnetinc.com/Microsoft_Evaluation.htm