    appropriately...

    Warm regards,
    Hari Krishna
    Hari Krishna, Nov 7, 2004

  2. Hari Krishna

    Tom Dacon Guest

    So, do I understand that you want someone to post the contents of Amit
    Kalani's book online for you?

    So as to avoid any necessity of Amit Kalani receiving income from the
    benefit that you, and a legion of other anonymous users of the material,
    might gain from it?

    Do I understand you correctly?

    Tom Dacon
    Dacon Software Consulting

    Tom Dacon, Nov 8, 2004

  3. Hari Krishna

    Eric Guest

    Hari Krishna wrote:

    > my financial constraints do not allow me to purchase one.

    Exactly how much is your career worth to you?
    Eric, Nov 8, 2004
  4. Hari Krishna

    Guest Guest

    There are a good book in: www.mcsebraindumps.net

    Guest, Nov 8, 2004
  5. >Incase, I would have had one; definitely I would share but my
    >financial constraints do not allow me to purchase one.

    cheapskate.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 8, 2004