    i am looking for 70-315 training guide ebook by Amit Kalani, for which
    i have in exchange 70-320 Exam Cram2 by Amit Kalani.

    bye

    news.microsoft.com, Jul 18, 2004

  2. news.microsoft.com

    Guest

    I am interested in exchanging the ebook. How do you want
    to do it?

    , Jul 19, 2004

  3. hi,

    thanx for reply, please send me the ebook by mail or upload it and
    send me the link so ... i can download it from there ..... meanwhile i
    will also upload it and send you the link.....

    bye

    news.microsoft.com, Jul 20, 2004
  4. Request for global help

    Hello,
    Please I need help to become a MCSD certified and I need help from the world
    via the use of the Internet.
    I will be glad to have ebooks sent to me via

    I will appreciate your help.

    George Esoimeme,
    Nigeria.
    n article opsbcg4le5xr3bmv@pdptahk, news.microsoft.com at news.microsoft.com