Amipbx and Bill4Tel

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by ivanna25, Apr 5, 2006.

  1. ivanna25

    ivanna25 Guest

    Amitelo group has enough experience in telematics networks, in general
    and in VOIP, in particular. We concluded successfully man
    implantations with the solutions based on an open source Asterisk
    platform, already established and in the state of production, on th
    national level as well as the international one. There would b
    several models starting from the simlplest one to the most up-to-dat
    equipments.

    We are inviting you to test and know our last release of AMIPBX whic
    is a modern software and hardware easy to configure and use. It is base
    on the latest and the most innovative technological standards. With thi
    latter service, your total communication costs will be reduced from 4
    to 70 percent. This depends on your company’s activities. Beside
    AMIPBX, we offer you Bill4tel through which you can limit, control
    and consult your invoicing and the expanses of the calls made by you
    company. In this way, you will get a more effecient management and
    faster administration of your budget.

    Please have a look at: www.amitelo-technology.com.
    If you have any inquiries, please contact me.

    Thanks,
    Ivanna

    --
    ivanna25