    Is there any differnce between the R rated and NR versions and if so
    whats the difference.
    Thanks Jason
    jason, Jan 31, 2004

  2. jason

    rob Guest

    nr has extended bachelor party strip scene

    rob, Jan 31, 2004

  3. jason

    Mike7883uk Guest

    >> Is there any differnce between the R rated and NR versions and if so
    >> whats the difference.

    The main difference is the bachelor party scene which is the main chunk of the
    extended footage. There are a few other minor differences, one involving a
    scene with Finch and Stifler, but nothing which is too noticeable.

    Thanks,
    Mike.
    Mike7883uk, Jan 31, 2004