American Wedding DVD Information

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Mike, Jan 2, 2004.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Well, I just rented the DVD today. First off, its a Universal DVD
    release, so it does have those annoying trailers when the DVD is
    loaded. There is a message on screen that states that they can be
    fast-fowarded through. I found out that if I press stop twice and then
    play during these trailers, the movie will start automatically and I
    don't have to sit through those trailers or even see the menu screen.

    The DVD offers both the option of the Rated and Unrated version of the
    movie. I checked the running time on both, and the Rated version
    clocks in at 1:36 while the unrated version, get this, clocks in at a
    whopping 1:42 (or maybe it was 1:43 - can't remember the exact time).
    Anyways that's 6-7 minutes of extra Unrated footage! That is the most
    unrated footage added ever to the American Pie series. Before it was
    just minor additions to the other two, but this time it seems that
    they added a lot more (how much of it is any good though - I don't
    know yet). The movie is presented in 2.35:1 aspect ratio. I didn't
    watch the entire DVD yet so I can't tell you what extra unrated
    footage was added. The disc also contains commentaries, deleted
    scenes, outtakes and more.

    Mike, Jan 2, 2004

  2. Mike

    JMH Guest

    do you know the differences in the american pie 2 movie??
    I was given the rated version for xmas but was wondering what I was missing
    out on?

    JMH, Jan 2, 2004

  3. Mike

    Zimmy Guest

    You can check IMDB.com to be sure but I think the lesbian kissing scene was
    a little more risque.
    That was about it.

    Zimmy, Jan 2, 2004