American security services win "Idiots of the Year" award

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, Jan 31, 2012.

  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

    RichA, Jan 31, 2012

  2. RichA

    DanP Guest

    Hold your horses, February has not started yet.

    DanP

    DanP, Jan 31, 2012

  3. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    Bruce, Jan 31, 2012
  4. RichA

    DaveS Guest

    On 1/31/2012 1:22 PM, Mxsmanic wrote:
    > RichA writes:
    >
    >> It was close call between them and British private security guards and
    >> their actions towards photographers.
    >>
    >> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-16810312?print=true

    > Since it is physically impossible to destroy America, the only possible
    > meaning of the tweet would have been as a figure of speech.

    America has already been destroyed (at least partially) by the fear that
    created Homeland Security.

    Dave S.

    DaveS, Jan 31, 2012
  5. RichA

    Guest

    On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 20:22:44 +0100, Mxsmanic <> wrote:

    > > It was close call between them and British private security guards and
    > > their actions towards photographers.
    > >
    > > http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-16810312?print=true

    > Since it is physically impossible to destroy America, the only possible
    > meaning of the tweet would have been as a figure of speech.

    Not so, haven't you heard that the Chinese now have the technology to crash asteroids into
    designated targets?

    Let's see Homeland Security panic after reading this post. ;-)

    , Jan 31, 2012
  6. RichA

    DanP Guest

    This thing, you know, when you say something but mean another, well, some Americans don't get it.

    DanP

    DanP, Jan 31, 2012