    ---
    "There is some fiction in your truth, and some truth in your fiction. To know
    the truth, you must risk everything". - Kid's Story
    Machina3317, Aug 7, 2003

  2. Machina3317

    Chris Raney Guest

    Are inserts that big of a deal? Every day another person complains of a dvd
    without an insert. I mean come on. You bought the movie, there wasn't an
    insert, now get on with it. Complain if there isn't a disc inside, but not
    an insignificant piece of paper.
    "Machina3317" <> wrote in message
    > I just bought the American Pie 1 & 2 Unrated (with the Beneath the Crust
    > extras) DVDs at Best Buy. I was wondering, AP2 has an insert, but AP1

    doesn't.
    > Is that correct? Sorry if that gets asked all the time... Also, the UPC
    > symbols on AP1 and AP2 are both hole-punched out. Did they have to do

    that for
    > some reason? A friend of mine also bought the rated R version sets from
    > Wal-Mart and he said his UPCs are the same way as mine. Anyone have an

    idea

    Chris Raney, Aug 7, 2003

  3. Machina3317

    Ollie T Guest

    "You bought the movie, there wasn't an insert, now get on with it."

    Calm down man! Isn't it just possible that the guy was just curious? It
    did not sound like he was bitching about it like you are. He was just
    asking a simple question.

    Ollie T, Aug 7, 2003
  4. Machina3317

    AceoHearts Guest

    The UPC is usually punched out on items that are part of a multi-pack. That
    way you can't return the DVD for a full refund. You would have to return
    both movies from the pack you purchased to get your money back or a credit.

    AceoHearts
    AceoHearts, Aug 7, 2003
  5. On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 21:06:17 GMT, "Ollie T" <> wrote:

    >"You bought the movie, there wasn't an insert, now get on with it."
    >
    >Calm down man! Isn't it just possible that the guy was just curious? It
    >did not sound like he was bitching about it like you are. He was just
    >asking a simple question.

    Or he's just tired of the daily post "I bought X and there's no
    insert. Is it just me?"

    John Harkness

    John Harkness, Aug 7, 2003