    big improvement as long as everything else was right.
    TIA for any feedback.
    joevan
    joevan, Jul 1, 2004

  2. joevan

    joevan Guest

    joevan, Jul 1, 2004

  3. joevan

    ICee Guest

    joevan wrote:
    > Barebones Kit: PCCHIPS M825LU w/video,sound,network,modem, Athlon
    > 2700PRO CPU w/Fan, 400 W Mid Case w/front USB
    >
    > My cost with delivery about 145.00 US dollar
    >
    > Has anyone ordered from this company.
    > I will be going from a 400 mhz celeron to the above which would be a
    > big improvement as long as everything else was right.
    > TIA for any feedback.
    > joevan

    You may want to look at this and read the three reviews before you get
    anything from them.
    ICee, Jul 1, 2004
  4. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:32:23 -0400, "ICee" <>
    wrote:

    >joevan wrote:
    >> Barebones Kit: PCCHIPS M825LU w/video,sound,network,modem, Athlon
    >> 2700PRO CPU w/Fan, 400 W Mid Case w/front USB
    >>
    >> My cost with delivery about 145.00 US dollar
    >>
    >> Has anyone ordered from this company.
    >> I will be going from a 400 mhz celeron to the above which would be a
    >> big improvement as long as everything else was right.
    >> TIA for any feedback.
    >> joevan

    >You may want to look at this and read the three reviews before you get
    >anything from them.
    >http://www.resellerratings.com/seller1653.html

    Thanks "ICee" I always like to check first. I appreciate you and all
    the good help that is offered here. It pleases me when I can share a
    bit of help once in a while.
    joevan
    joevan, Jul 1, 2004
  5. joevan

    ICee Guest

    joevan wrote:
    > On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:32:23 -0400, "ICee" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> joevan wrote:
    >>> Barebones Kit: PCCHIPS M825LU w/video,sound,network,modem, Athlon
    >>> 2700PRO CPU w/Fan, 400 W Mid Case w/front USB
    >>>
    >>> My cost with delivery about 145.00 US dollar
    >>>
    >>> Has anyone ordered from this company.
    >>> I will be going from a 400 mhz celeron to the above which would be a
    >>> big improvement as long as everything else was right.
    >>> TIA for any feedback.
    >>> joevan

    >> You may want to look at this and read the three reviews before you
    >> get anything from them.
    >> http://www.resellerratings.com/seller1653.html
    >>

    > Thanks "ICee" I always like to check first. I appreciate you and all
    > the good help that is offered here. It pleases me when I can share a
    > bit of help once in a while.
    > joevan

    You're welcome. Glad I could help also. :) If you want to order
    anything on-line, it's a good idea to check at reselleratings.com first,
    not only for checking the seller, but to check prices too. A good place
    with decent prices is Newegg; I buy just about everything releated to
    electronics from them.
    http://www.resellerratings.com/

    Newegg.com reviews.
    ICee, Jul 1, 2004
  6. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 13:05:18 -0400, "ICee" <>
    wrote:

    >joevan wrote:
    >> On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:32:23 -0400, "ICee" <>
    >> wrote:

    >>> You may want to look at this and read the three reviews before you
    >>> get anything from them.
    >>> http://www.resellerratings.com/seller1653.html
    >>>

    >> Thanks "ICee" I always like to check first. I appreciate you and all
    >> the good help that is offered here. It pleases me when I can share a
    >> bit of help once in a while.
    >> joevan

    >You're welcome. Glad I could help also. :) If you want to order
    >anything on-line, it's a good idea to check at reselleratings.com first,
    >not only for checking the seller, but to check prices too. A good place
    >with decent prices is Newegg; I buy just about everything releated to
    >electronics from them.
    >http://www.resellerratings.com/
    >
    >Newegg.com reviews.
    >http://www.resellerratings.com/seller2121.html

    Cool beans, I think I have heard of them and will certainly book mark
    both and use them, especially the resellerfratings.com. Thanks again.
    joevan
    joevan, Jul 1, 2004
  7. joevan

    ICee Guest

    joevan wrote:
    > On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 13:05:18 -0400, "ICee" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> joevan wrote:

    >>> Thanks "ICee" I always like to check first. I appreciate you and
    >>> all the good help that is offered here. It pleases me when I can
    >>> share a bit of help once in a while.
    >>> joevan

    >> You're welcome. Glad I could help also. :) If you want to order
    >> anything on-line, it's a good idea to check at reselleratings.com
    >> first, not only for checking the seller, but to check prices too. A
    >> good place with decent prices is Newegg; I buy just about everything
    >> releated to electronics from them.
    >> http://www.resellerratings.com/
    >>
    >> Newegg.com reviews.
    >> http://www.resellerratings.com/seller2121.html
    >>

    > Cool beans, I think I have heard of them and will certainly book mark
    > both and use them, especially the resellerfratings.com. Thanks again.
    > joevan

    :)
    ICee, Jul 1, 2004
  8. joevan wrote:

    > Barebones Kit: PCCHIPS M825LU w/video,sound,network,modem, Athlon
    > 2700PRO CPU w/Fan, 400 W Mid Case w/front USB

    > My cost with delivery about 145.00 US dollar

    > Has anyone ordered from this company.
    > I will be going from a 400 mhz celeron to the above which would be a
    > big improvement as long as everything else was right.
    > TIA for any feedback.

    That PCChips mobo might imply some investigation is needed.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    New June 23:
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 1, 2004
  9. joevan wrote:

    > Barebones Kit: PCCHIPS M825LU w/video,sound,network,modem, Athlon
    > 2700PRO CPU w/Fan, 400 W Mid Case w/front USB
    >
    > My cost with delivery about 145.00 US dollar
    >
    > Has anyone ordered from this company.
    > I will be going from a 400 mhz celeron to the above which would be a
    > big improvement as long as everything else was right.
    > TIA for any feedback.
    > joevan

    PC Chips motherboards are THE WORST IN EXISTENCE and should be avoided at
    all costs. Don't even THINK about buying one of those pieces of shit.
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Jul 2, 2004
  10. Gary G. Taylor, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen to
    use, wrote:

    > joevan wrote:
    >
    >> Barebones Kit: PCCHIPS M825LU w/video,sound,network,modem, Athlon
    >> 2700PRO CPU w/Fan, 400 W Mid Case w/front USB
    >>
    >> My cost with delivery about 145.00 US dollar
    >>
    >> Has anyone ordered from this company.
    >> I will be going from a 400 mhz celeron to the above which would be a
    >> big improvement as long as everything else was right.
    >> TIA for any feedback.
    >> joevan

    > PC Chips motherboards are THE WORST IN EXISTENCE and should be avoided at
    > all costs. Don't even THINK about buying one of those pieces of shit.

    Agreed.
    Himalayan sushie, Jul 2, 2004