    Americans, all of them. It's simply pandering for record sales and does no
    good for the situation.

    Fred Liken, OUT!

    Fred Liken, Apr 28, 2006

  2. Have they released this on DVD?

    Bernie Woodham, Apr 28, 2006

  3. Fred Liken

    Khee Mao Guest

    "Fred Liken" <> wrote in message
    > This is just pure shit. Personally, I would have no problem with this, if
    > it was actually the STAR SPANGLED BANNER and not a shit subversive
    > blasphemy about how Mexican illegal aliens are slaves, etc. It's
    > insulting to Americans, all of them. It's simply pandering for record
    > sales and does no good for the situation.
    >
    > Fred Liken, OUT!

    what is this about?

    Khee Mao, Apr 28, 2006
  4. Fred Liken

    jCena212 Guest

    hahaha!! mexicans own America.

    jCena212, Apr 28, 2006
  5. Fred Liken

    Hugh Candlin Guest

    "Khee Mao" <> wrote in message

    > "Fred Liken" <> wrote in message
    > > This is just pure shit. Personally, I would have no problem with this,

    if
    > > it was actually the STAR SPANGLED BANNER and not a shit subversive
    > > blasphemy about how Mexican illegal aliens are slaves, etc. It's
    > > insulting to Americans, all of them. It's simply pandering for record
    > > sales and does no good for the situation.
    > >
    > > Fred Liken, OUT!
    > >

    > what is this about?

    Politics, what else?

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12521196/

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...6/04/28/AR2006042801036.html?nav=rss_business

    Totally off-topic in all of the groups
    that it was cross-posted to.

    Hugh Candlin, Apr 28, 2006
  6. Hugh Candlin wrote:
    > "Khee Mao" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>"Fred Liken" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>This is just pure shit. Personally, I would have no problem with this,

    > if
    >
    >>>it was actually the STAR SPANGLED BANNER and not a shit subversive
    >>>blasphemy about how Mexican illegal aliens are slaves, etc. It's
    >>>insulting to Americans, all of them. It's simply pandering for record
    >>>sales and does no good for the situation.
    >>>
    >>>Fred Liken, OUT!
    >>>

    >>what is this about?

    > Politics, what else?

    Well, that, and the fact that some nut got the barbarian Videogame
    groups crossposted again. Might as well fix that.

    Derek Janssen (I WONDER who...)

    Derek Janssen, Apr 28, 2006
  7. Fred Liken

    eHDMI Guest

    eHDMI, Apr 28, 2006
  8. Fred Liken

    Paul Heslop Guest

    The door's over there ---->

    --
    Paul (Hey man wake up and smell the concrete)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, Apr 29, 2006
  9. "Fred Liken" <> wrote in message
    > This is just pure shit. Personally, I would have no problem with this, if
    > it was actually the STAR SPANGLED BANNER and not a shit subversive
    > blasphemy about how Mexican illegal aliens are slaves, etc. It's
    > insulting to Americans, all of them. It's simply pandering for record
    > sales and does no good for the situation.
    >
    > Fred Liken, OUT!

    I heard this on WEEI this morning. I was disgusted for sure.

    Brenden D. Chase, Apr 29, 2006
  10. Fred Liken

    redskull Guest

    **** those worthless mexicants. they treat immigrants 10 times worse in
    Mexico but they don't talk about that. we don't need millions of extra
    idiots in the usa. we already have enough.

    redskull, Apr 29, 2006
  11. Fred Liken

    Gaz Guest

    jCena212 wrote:
    > hahaha!! mexicans own America.

    only the shithole bits nobody else wants

    Gaz

    Gaz, Apr 29, 2006
  12. Fred Liken

    Smoke Guest

    redskull schreef:

    > we don't need millions of extra idiots in the usa. we already have enough.

    You're completely right. A least, thats how we Europeans see it: USA ppl
    are morons.

    Just take a look at your WARLORD president and his bunch of followers.
    THATS whats sickening here, not some song translated by some spanish /
    mexican dude.

    Smoke

    Smoke, Apr 29, 2006
  13. Fred Liken

    Gayness Guest

    good on them

    Gayness, Apr 29, 2006
  14. Fred Liken

    Mattinglyfan Guest

    "Smoke" <> wrote in message
    > redskull schreef:
    >
    >> we don't need millions of extra idiots in the usa. we already have
    >> enough.

    > You're completely right. A least, thats how we Europeans see it: USA ppl
    > are morons.
    >
    > Just take a look at your WARLORD president and his bunch of followers.
    > THATS whats sickening here, not some song translated by some spanish /
    > mexican dude.
    >
    > Smoke

    What part of Europe do you live in because last time I checked, there was
    MORON over there who did whatever our Warlord does?

    Mattinglyfan, Apr 29, 2006
  15. Fred Liken

    RudeDave Guest

    "Gaz" <> wrote in message
    > jCena212 wrote:
    >> hahaha!! mexicans own America.

    > only the shithole bits nobody else wants

    Keep deluding yourself and someday you'll notice a home in your neighborhood
    suddenly has 25 different Mexican national circulating through the place at
    all times. Then you'll notice the trash and pos cars, the graffiti, and
    theft. Don't think it can happen in your neighborhood? I'm describing a
    place I've watched for years that is on my block. I live four blocks from
    the ocean, and the houses around here are all over a million dollars.

    RudeDave, Apr 29, 2006
  16. Fred Liken

    Jordan Guest

    Fred Liken wrote:
    > This is just pure shit. Personally, I would have no problem with this, if
    > it was actually the STAR SPANGLED BANNER and not a shit subversive blasphemy
    > about how Mexican illegal aliens are slaves, etc. It's insulting to
    > Americans, all of them. It's simply pandering for record sales and does no
    > good for the situation.

    I don't have a problem with it. In fact, I'd like to see versions of
    the national anthem in the languages of all immigrants who helped build
    this country. Yes, even the "Native" American languages. Just because
    they got here 50,000 years before the rest of us doesn't mean they
    aren't immigrants.

    Check out the story of the Native American steel workers who helped
    build the skyscrapers in NYC. Very cool story...

    http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a3_060.html

    http://www.gothamist.com/archives/2004/05/11/high_steel.php

    - Jordan

    Jordan, Apr 29, 2006
  17. Fred Liken

    Android Guest

    "Smoke" <> wrote in message
    > redskull schreef:
    >
    > > we don't need millions of extra idiots in the usa. we already have

    enough.

    > You're completely right. A least, thats how we Europeans see it: USA ppl
    > are morons.
    >
    > Just take a look at your WARLORD president and his bunch of followers.
    > THATS whats sickening here, not some song translated by some spanish /
    > mexican dude.
    >
    > Smoke

    I love it when Europeans complain about our "Warlord"
    president...considering that the most destructive wars in human history
    originated in Europe. If you are so "peaceful and enlightened" compared to
    the barbaric Americans, how do you explain that? And why do you criticize
    us while accepting our financial aid and asking for our military and
    technological assistance?

    Don't expect any sympathy from us when you find yourself living in "Eurabia"
    under Islamic law because none of your leaders had the cajones to confront
    Muslim extremists while they still had the chance.

    Android, Apr 29, 2006
  18. Fred Liken

    RKRM Guest

    "Android" <> wrote in message

    > "Smoke" <> wrote in message
    >> redskull schreef:
    >>
    >> > we don't need millions of extra idiots in the usa. we already have

    > enough.
    >>
    >> You're completely right. A least, thats how we Europeans see it: USA ppl
    >> are morons.
    >>
    >> Just take a look at your WARLORD president and his bunch of followers.
    >> THATS whats sickening here, not some song translated by some spanish /
    >> mexican dude.
    >>
    >> Smoke

    > I love it when Europeans complain about our "Warlord"
    > president...considering that the most destructive wars in human history
    > originated in Europe. If you are so "peaceful and enlightened" compared
    > the barbaric Americans, how do you explain that? And why do you criticize
    > us while accepting our financial aid and asking for our military and
    > technological assistance?
    >
    > Don't expect any sympathy from us when you find yourself living in
    > "Eurabia"
    > under Islamic law because none of your leaders had the cajones to confront
    > Muslim extremists while they still had the chance.

    Here we go................... There won't be a Eurabia - ever. Bush doesn't
    have balls he just lacks brains. The war in Iraq was, has been and continues
    to be a monumental waste of human life and resources.

    RKRM, Apr 30, 2006
  19. Fred Liken

    RudeDave Guest

    "RKRM" <> wrote in message
    > Here we go................... There won't be a Eurabia - ever. Bush
    > doesn't have balls he just lacks brains. The war in Iraq was, has been and
    > continues to be a monumental waste of human life and resources.

    What we need is a JFK-type president to stand up and challenge the American
    people to achieve oil independence.

    Once the US doesn't need middle eastern oil they'll get as much attention as
    Africa.

    RudeDave, Apr 30, 2006
  20. What does all this have to do with alt.tv.tech.hdtv?

    Ernest Cassirer, Apr 30, 2006