    Regards,
    Rams
    , Aug 24, 2007

  2. John Holmes Guest

    "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Hey,
    >
    > I have Intel 865gbf motherboard and I want the bios to be upgraded to
    > the new version.
    >
    > Can anyone give me the website address where I can download and
    > upgrade myself at free of cost.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Rams

    Results 1 - 10 of about 562 for Intel 865gbf bios update. (0.23 seconds)
    Lazy motherfucker.

    --
    Your mother was a retarded trainspotter who earned a bad reputation
    behind the fridge.
    John Holmes, Aug 24, 2007

  3. Vanguard Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > I have Intel 865gbf motherboard and I want the bios to be upgraded
    > the new version.

    What does the claimed BIOS upgrade provide that you know that you
    need? If you don't know, why are you putzing around in the brains of
    your motherboard?

    It's an Intel motherboard. Hmm, now who might have a BIOS update for
    an Intel motherboard. Aaaah, maybe I-i-i-i-n-n-n-n-t-t-t-t...

    865 is the chipset type. That is not the model number of the
    motherboard. Chipsets don't have BIOS updates. Motherboards have
    BIOS updates.
    Vanguard, Aug 24, 2007
  4. Mike Easter Guest

    wrote:

    > I have Intel 865gbf motherboard and I want the bios to be upgraded to
    > the new version.

    Why? What version do you have? Are you having a problem with it which
    can be solved with a newer version?

    > Can anyone give me the website address where I can download and
    > upgrade myself at free of cost.

    Intel Desktop Board D865GBF - Download Types: BIOS - Read Me (pdf)
    Release Notes (pdf) OS:OS Independent, Windows* 2000, Windows* 98 SE,
    Windows* Me, Windows* XP Home Edition, Windows* XP Professional --
    Download File(s):English(1 of 3) 639KB, English(2 of 3) 829KB,
    English(3 of 3) 1681KB "Update the BIOS on your computer only if the
    newer BIOS version specifically solves a problem you have. We do not
    recommend BIOS updates for computers that do not need it. You can view
    all BIOS changes in the Release Notes included on the BIOS download page
    in Download Center."
    http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Fil...&OSFullname=OS Independent&lang=eng&strOSs=38
    or http://snipurl.com/1pvqc

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Aug 24, 2007
  5. Plato Guest

    wrote:

    > I have Intel 865gbf motherboard and I want the bios to be upgraded to
    > the new version.

    First thing that comes to mind. Why do you need to upgrade your bios?
    Secondly, when you find the upgrade, does it address the issues you
    need?

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Aug 24, 2007