    AD Guest

    When is/was labor day?
    Thanks

    AD, Sep 3, 2005

  2. AD

    Yddap Guest

    Yddap, Sep 3, 2005

  3. AD

    old jon Guest

    "AD" <> wrote in message
    news:ycjSe.1401$...
    > When is/was labor day?
    > Thanks

    Every day is a labour day <g>.

    old jon, Sep 3, 2005
  4. AD

    Old Gringo Guest

    AD wrote:
    > When is/was labor day?
    > Thanks

    Labor day will be celebrated on Monday, September 5th 2005. in Canada
    and the United States. This holiday commerating the workers of Canada
    and the United States is more commonly referred to as Labor day
    Weekend. A celebration for those whose hard work and efforts made
    these 2 countries the great places they are to live in today. This is
    also the weekend when the Marfa Lights Festival is held in Marfa,
    Texas. http://skepdic.com/marfa.html

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Sep 3, 2005
  5. AD

    AD Guest

    Many thanks for the info.
    Regards

    AD, Sep 3, 2005
  6. AD

    clot Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > AD wrote:
    >> When is/was labor day?
    >> Thanks
    >>

    > Labor day will be celebrated on Monday, September 5th 2005. in Canada
    > and the United States. This holiday commerating the workers of Canada
    > and the United States is more commonly referred to as Labor day
    > Weekend. A celebration for those whose hard work and efforts made
    > these 2 countries the great places they are to live in today. This is
    > also the weekend when the Marfa Lights Festival is held in Marfa,
    > Texas. http://skepdic.com/marfa.html

    Whoops! Watch out, O.G. Nev will be round soon! :)

    clot, Sep 3, 2005
  7. clot wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >> AD wrote:
    >>> When is/was labor day? Thanks
    >>>

    >> Labor day will be celebrated on Monday, September 5th 2005. in Canada
    >> and the United States. This holiday commerating the workers of Canada
    >> and the United States is more commonly referred to as Labor day
    >> Weekend. A celebration for those whose hard work and efforts made
    >> these 2 countries the great places they are to live in today. This is
    >> also the weekend when the Marfa Lights Festival is held in Marfa,
    >> Texas. http://skepdic.com/marfa.html

    > Whoops! Watch out, O.G. Nev will be round soon! :)

    But today's the day I drink beer and watch the first Michigan football
    game of the 2005 college season. In a just a few minutes. And none of
    you are invited.

    <deadbolting the door>

    --
    Blinky T. "GO BLUE" Shark Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 3, 2005
  8. AD

    clot Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > clot wrote:
    >> Old Gringo wrote:
    >>>>

    >>> Labor day will be celebrated on Monday, September 5th 2005. in
    >>> Canada and the United States. This holiday commerating the workers
    >>> of Canada and the United States is more commonly referred to as
    >>> Labor day Weekend. A celebration for those whose hard work and
    >>> efforts made these 2 countries the great places they are to live in
    >>> today. This is also the weekend when the Marfa Lights Festival is
    >>> held in Marfa, Texas. http://skepdic.com/marfa.html

    >> Whoops! Watch out, O.G. Nev will be round soon! :)

    > But today's the day I drink beer and watch the first Michigan football
    > game of the 2005 college season. In a just a few minutes. And none
    > of you are invited.
    >
    > <deadbolting the door>

    Bah! Humbug! Evil Shark! What a nasty animal! In fun - enjoy. :)

    clot, Sep 3, 2005
  9. AD

    EricP Guest

    On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 15:25:30 GMT, "Yddap" <>
    muttered and said:

    >In news:ycjSe.1401$,
    >AD <> opined very noisily:
    >> When is/was labor day?
    >> Thanks

    >Google is your friend
    >
    >http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/2328/labor.htm

    You standing in for "Why?"?

    EricP, Sep 3, 2005
  10. isn't it the first monday of each september??

    john stevenson, Sep 3, 2005
  11. the first monday of september each year

    john stevenson, Sep 3, 2005
  12. AD

    PuppyKatt Guest

    "AD" <> wrote in message
    > When is/was labor day?
    > Thanks

    5 times; once per baby I had! Seriously, my eldest was born ON Labour Day
    28 years ago, Monday, Sept. 5, 1977.

    PuppyKatt, Sep 3, 2005
  13. AD

    old jon Guest

    "PuppyKatt" <> wrote in message
    > "AD" <> wrote in message
    >> When is/was labor day?
    >> Thanks

    > 5 times; once per baby I had! Seriously, my eldest was born ON Labour
    > Day 28 years ago, Monday, Sept. 5, 1977.

    So that makes you ??. Who said that ?., <G>. night night.

    old jon, Sep 3, 2005
  14. clot wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> clot wrote:

    >>> Whoops! Watch out, O.G. Nev will be round soon! :)

    >> But today's the day I drink beer and watch the first Michigan
    >> football game of the 2005 college season. In a just a few minutes.
    >> And none of you are invited.
    >>
    >> <deadbolting the door>

    > Bah! Humbug! Evil Shark! What a nasty animal! In fun - enjoy. :)

    27-10 at the half. But we're starting the season ranked #4 in the
    nation (of 117 teams in this, the top division), and Northern Illinois
    isn't even ranked. I think we'll be okay with offense, but I don't
    like those 10 points given to such a team; out weakest point is
    probably our secondary, and that's what could skewer us once we start
    playing real teams.

    --
    Blinky T. "Go Blue" Shark Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 3, 2005
  15. old jon wrote:

    > "PuppyKatt" <> wrote in message
    >> "AD" <> wrote in message
    >>> When is/was labor day?
    >>> Thanks

    >> 5 times; once per baby I had! Seriously, my eldest was born ON Labour
    >> Day 28 years ago, Monday, Sept. 5, 1977.

    > So that makes you ??. Who said that ?., <G>. night night.

    Stretched. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 3, 2005
  16. AD

    Old Gringo Guest

    AD wrote:
    > Many thanks for the info.
    > Regards
    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>AD wrote:
    >>
    >>>When is/was labor day?
    >>>Thanks

    >>Labor day will be celebrated on Monday, September 5th 2005. in Canada and
    >>the United States. This holiday commerating the workers of Canada and the
    >>United States is more commonly referred to as Labor day Weekend. A
    >>celebration for those whose hard work and efforts made these 2 countries
    >>the great places they are to live in today. This is also the weekend when
    >>the Marfa Lights Festival is held in Marfa, Texas.
    >>http://skepdic.com/marfa.html
    >>
    >>--
    >>Old Gringo George
    >>Magic Weaver Of Life
    >>Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >>Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

    Hey you are more than welcome.

    Old Gringo, Sep 3, 2005
  17. AD

    Old Gringo Guest

    AD wrote:
    > When is/was labor day?
    > Thanks

    :) Learned how to spell a word correctly today:
    commerating = commemorating

    Old Gringo, Sep 3, 2005
  18. AD

    Yddap Guest

    In news:,
    EricP <> opined very noisily:
    > On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 15:25:30 GMT, "Yddap" <>
    > muttered and said:
    >
    >> In news:ycjSe.1401$,
    >> AD <> opined very noisily:
    >>> When is/was labor day?
    >>> Thanks

    >> Google is your friend
    >>
    >> http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/2328/labor.htm

    > You standing in for "Why?"?

    " Who" ?
    ;-)
    --

    Yddap
    Remove guts to reply

    Yddap, Sep 4, 2005
  19. Yddap wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > In news:,
    > EricP <> opined very noisily:
    >> On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 15:25:30 GMT, "Yddap" <>
    >> muttered and said:
    >>
    >>> In news:ycjSe.1401$,
    >>> AD <> opined very noisily:
    >>>
    >>> Google is your friend
    >>>
    >>> http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/2328/labor.htm

    >> You standing in for "Why?"?

    > " Who" ?
    > ;-)

    Who's on first....

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    May an indeterminate number of paroxysmal toilet cleaners distil crude

    The Old Sourdough, Sep 5, 2005
  20. AD

    PuppyKatt Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > old jon wrote:
    >>
    >> "PuppyKatt" <> wrote in message
    >>> "AD" <> wrote in message
    >>> 5 times; once per baby I had! Seriously, my eldest was born ON Labour
    >>> Day 28 years ago, Monday, Sept. 5, 1977.

    >> So that makes you ??. Who said that ?., <G>. night night.

    > Stretched. :)

    Not really, anymore! Cancer took care of the incubator, and divorce took
    care of the practicing. Probably really shrunk now!

    PuppyKatt, Sep 5, 2005