    sucks. I just want to be sure the video quality on that earlier release is
    the same.

    Aphelion

    Aphelion, Feb 26, 2005

  2. Aphelion

    lugnut Guest

    On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 13:51:21 GMT, "Aphelion" <>
    wrote:

    >Does the 1998 Collector's Edition DVD have the same transfer as the recent
    >"Drive-In Double Feature" edition? I ask becasue I'd rather own the
    >individual releases for these films, I think the packaging on the DIDF
    >sucks. I just want to be sure the video quality on that earlier release is
    >the same.
    >

    >Aphelion

    You'll probably want somebody who has both to compare them side by
    side, but just working from my memory, I can't recall the original AG
    SE disc's transfer looking any worse than the one on the DIDF - I
    imagine they're the same.

    If I still had my original disc, I'd check, but it also seems like the
    earlier release includes some more extras that were excised from the
    DIDF version.

    -lugnut

    lugnut, Feb 26, 2005