America, Sweet America - I want to be there !

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Zogby, Aug 12, 2004.

  1. Zogby

    Zogby Guest

    I have 10+ years experience as a SysAdmin in Kiev,
    Russia. Recently, I got a very good offer from a company
    in USA. With all my papers in good order, when I went to
    consulate, my visa was rejected because I was considered
    an "immigration risk". NOW, this is TOTALLY STUPID thing
    on the part of the consulate offer to reject me.

    My question now is how to come to America ? Is it
    possible to come to Canada and then "visit" over to USA ?
    Are the officers at the USA border strict ? Also, is it
    possible to bribe them and get in ? Anyother way to enter
    USA and stay ? Please, Please friends help me as I don't
    want to lose this offer. I would personally visit and
    thank you with russian vodka if you help me at this hour
    of need. My email is

    Many Thanks nice folks,
    Zogby.
    Zogby, Aug 12, 2004

  2. Zogby

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i help you billy, but first you got to answer me a couple of question.

    is it true we can get mail order brides from the USSR?

    if it's true, then I need to know, are they gonna be "hawt"?

    And lastly, do you know Putin?

    "Zogby" <> wrote in news:468501c48028$94cf5780
    $:

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Aug 12, 2004

  3. Zogby

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Zogby" <> wrote in message
    >I have 10+ years experience as a SysAdmin in Kiev,
    > Russia. Recently, I got a very good offer from a company
    > in USA. With all my papers in good order, when I went to
    > consulate, my visa was rejected because I was considered
    > an "immigration risk". NOW, this is TOTALLY STUPID thing
    > on the part of the consulate offer to reject me.

    Since when has Kiev been in Russia?
    Andy Foster, Aug 12, 2004
  4. Zogby

    Zogby Guest

    I heard Americans are not good in geography, that's why i
    told Russia instead of Ukraine. i thought they may not
    know ukraine !

    Zogby.
    Zogby, Aug 12, 2004
  5. Zogby

    Zogby Guest

    YES

    >if it's true, then I need to know, are they gonna

    be "hawt"?

    That, my friend, u will know only if you help me. In
    fact, my friend runs one such agency !

    >And lastly, do you know Putin?

    YES. But, putin doesn't know me !

    Zogby, Aug 12, 2004
  6. Zogby

    billyw Guest

    yanks dont know geography.. they think china is something you drink out of

    billyw, Aug 12, 2004
  7. Zogby

    billyw Guest

    www.russianbrides.com

    thankfully not too many look like the 1976 Olympic team

    billyw, Aug 12, 2004
  8. Zogby

    billyw Guest

    stay in canada..
    it is nicer

    billyw, Aug 12, 2004
  9. Zogby

    Mike T. Guest

    > My question now is how to come to America ? Is it
    > possible to come to Canada and then "visit" over to USA ?
    > Are the officers at the USA border strict ? Also, is it
    > possible to bribe them and get in ?

    No, only our elected officials are allowed to take bribes.
    Mike T., Aug 12, 2004
  10. billyw wrote:
    > yanks dont know geography.. they think china is something you drink
    > out of

    Let's don't be silly.

    china is something you EAT OFF OF.

    --
    Fris "Hmmm... come to think of it, so is Chyna" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 12, 2004
  11. Zogby wrote:
> [...]

    Gasp! You mean that Chicken Kiev is NOT a Russian dish?

    --
    Fris "All these years... I've been fooled" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 12, 2004
  12. Andy Foster wrote:
    > "Zogby" <> wrote in message
    >> I have 10+ years experience as a SysAdmin in Kiev,
    >> Russia. Recently, I got a very good offer from a company
    >> in USA. With all my papers in good order, when I went to
    >> consulate, my visa was rejected because I was considered
    >> an "immigration risk". NOW, this is TOTALLY STUPID thing
    >> on the part of the consulate offer to reject me.
    >>

    > Since when has Kiev been in Russia?

    You get the gold (or red?) star for today!

    --
    Fris "Pay attention class, there'll be a quiz later" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 12, 2004
  13. Rowdy Yates wrote:
    > i help you billy, but first you got to answer me a couple of question.
    >
    > is it true we can get mail order brides from the USSR?

    Trick question. I'm surprised he answered it.

    > if it's true, then I need to know, are they gonna be "hawt"?

    Russian chycks are only hawt in movies.

    > And lastly, do you know Putin?

    As in "Ras?" His member has been making the rounds of the net lately.

    --
    Fris "Pickled Peter" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 12, 2004
  14. billyw wrote:
    > www.russianbrides.com
    >
    > thankfully not too many look like the 1976 Olympic team

    SHE'S A MAN, BABY! {$1}
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 12, 2004
  15. Zogby

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 12, 2004
  16. Zogby

    Dragon Guest

    There is no USSR any more.

    Dragon, Aug 12, 2004
  17. Zogby

    Jtyc Guest

    > yanks dont know geography.. they think china is something you drink out of

    China is the country you bloody British abandoned Hong Kong to.

    It's a shame really.
    Jtyc, Aug 12, 2004
  18. Zogby

    Jtyc Guest