America has bad habit of creating criminals

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Fritz Wuehler, May 14, 2010.

  1. Fritz Wuehler, May 14, 2010

  2. Fritz Wuehler

    Meat Plow Guest

    Meat Plow, May 14, 2010

  3. Fritz Wuehler

    G. Morgan Guest

    Fritz Wuehler <> wrote:

    >and that, we all know, is because it is run by criminals

    <snip>

    Fritz Wuehler --- Is that a German name? About 60 years ago Germany was the hub
    of all things criminal. I'd say Germans better wait 2 or 3 more generations
    before they start bashing other nations.

    G. Morgan, May 14, 2010
  4. In article <>
    G. Morgan <> wrote:

    > Fritz Wuehler <> wrote:
    >
    > >and that, we all know, is because it is run by criminals

    > <snip>
    >
    > Fritz Wuehler --- Is that a German name? About 60 years ago Germany was the hub
    > of all things criminal. I'd say Germans better wait 2 or 3 more generations
    > before they start bashing other nations.

    No, it's an American name you idiot. Don't you understand diversity?
    Fucking lame ass voyuer. Ger a life. No wait, get an education.

    Fritz Wuehler, May 15, 2010
  5. Fritz Wuehler <> via

    > In article <>
    > G. Morgan <> wrote:
    >>
    >> Fritz Wuehler <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >and that, we all know, is because it is run by criminals

    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> Fritz Wuehler --- Is that a German name? About 60 years ago Germany
    >> was the hub of all things criminal. I'd say Germans better wait 2 or
    >> 3 more generations before they start bashing other nations.

    > No, it's an American name you idiot. Don't you understand diversity?
    > Fucking lame ass voyuer. Ger a life. No wait, get an education.

    So, you are *admitting* that you are a GNATZEE CRIMINAL who
    illegally imported yourself to the USA for the purpose of
    bequeathing chaos on our facist-materialism way of life?

    Well, welcome... Please be sure to return the
    census forms and pay your taxes regularly.

    Thanks for choosing USA, and come back soon.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and I'm not talking to the aliens

    Bucky Breeder, May 15, 2010
  6. Fritz Wuehler

    G. Morgan Guest

    Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:

    >So, you are *admitting* that you are a GNATZEE CRIMINAL who
    >illegally imported yourself to the USA for the purpose of
    >bequeathing chaos on our facist-materialism way of life?
    >
    >Well, welcome... Please be sure to return the
    >census forms and pay your taxes regularly.
    >
    >Thanks for choosing USA, and come back soon.

    +1 Couldn't have said it better.

    G. Morgan, May 16, 2010