    Gerry Guest

    Could someone reccomend an AMD socket A motherboard with onboard graphics &
    sound, in the region of £35 or less ??
    Gerry, Oct 10, 2004

  2. Gerry

    bmoag Guest

    Boards like the Biostar BI04M7VIZ are available in about that price range.
    Why would you want one?
    bmoag, Oct 10, 2004

  3. Gerry

    Gerry Guest

    Why, is there something wrong with it ??

    Gerry, Oct 10, 2004
  4. Gerry

    CLV3 Guest

    "Gerry" <> wrote in message
    > Why, is there something wrong with it ??

    I think the reason they asked is because the newer processors use socket 939
    or socket 754.
    CLV3, Oct 10, 2004
  5. Gerry

    WebWalker Guest

    On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 10:39:39 +0000 (UTC), "Gerry"
    <> wrote:

    >Could someone reccomend an AMD socket A motherboard with onboard graphics &
    >sound, in the region of £35 or less ??

    Asus A7V8X-MX meet your requirement but it only having 3 PCI slots.

    --
    WebWalker
    WebWalker, Oct 11, 2004