    Advanced Micro Devices plans to move to quad-core processors on a
    single chip within two years, according to executives at AMD's analyst
    meeting in New York late last week . .

    GraB, Jun 16, 2005

  2. On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 00:04:27 +1200, someone purporting to be GraB didst
    scrawl:

    > http://tinyurl.com/dxube
    >
    > Advanced Micro Devices plans to move to quad-core processors on a
    > single chip within two years, according to executives at AMD's analyst
    > meeting in New York late last week . .

    I wonder if Intel will have managed to produce a proper dual-core solution
    by then.

    --
    Matthew Poole
    "Don't use force. Get a bigger hammer."

    Matthew Poole, Jun 16, 2005

  3. Hi there,

    GraB wrote:
    > http://tinyurl.com/dxube
    >
    > Advanced Micro Devices plans to move to quad-core processors on a
    > single chip within two years, according to executives at AMD's analyst
    > meeting in New York late last week . .

    Ahhhh, <dreams of realtime-raytraced games at high-res>... :)

    --
    Kind regards,

    Chris Wilkinson, Brisbane, Australia.

    Chris Wilkinson, Jun 17, 2005