AMD Opteron

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVsIFZlZ2E=?=, May 26, 2006.

  1. Do you have any experience using AMD Opteron processors?

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVsIFZlZ2E=?=, May 26, 2006

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 26, 2006

  3. Charlie Russel - MVP, May 26, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVsIFZlZ2E=?=

    Gary Guest

    I use a single Operton system at home and at work. Also have 4 quad dual
    core operton servers at work.
    They work great.

    Gary, May 26, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVsIFZlZ2E=?=

    churin Guest

    I am using a dual Opteron system as a work station at home. It works greate.

    churin, May 27, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVsIFZlZ2E=?=

    Senheiser Guest

    I use a dual Opteron server board with dual Opteron 240's. Love them! Got a
    single Opteron board a month ago, love that one, too.

    Senheiser, May 27, 2006