    Thanks
    Tino

    , Jan 30, 2006

  2. Tino,

    Do you know what Chipset is on the motherboard?

    That's one way to be sure you can upgrade your CPU.

    Take Care,

    --
    Edward A. Weissbard
    El Paso, TX

    "Life is easy with eyes closed"

    Edward A. Weissbard, Jan 30, 2006

  3. wrote:
    > If I have a DD333 or DR333 motherboard. Can I upgrade my Processor? I
    > have a AMD K7 400/333.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Tino

    Tino, Do you have the manual to the motherboard? If you don't, have you
    looked the motherboard up, online?

    The manual and, online data, should both say if you can upgrade the
    processor.

    I found this link
    http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/TechnicalResources/0,,30_182_865_9014,00.html

    It should answer your question.