AMD Dual-Core processor new driver

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 18, 2006.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 18, 2006

  2. Thanks, Carlos.
    "Carlos" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > AMD has just released v1.3.1 drivers for their dual-core processors for
    > Windows x64.
    > Read the news here:
    > http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/TechnicalResources/0,,30_182_871_13118,00.html
    > Download from here:
    > http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/content_type/utilities/amdcpusetup.exe
    > Newer versions should be available soon for the rest of AMD processors.
    > Read here:
    > http://www.warp2search.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=28522
    > Carlos

    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 18, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Corsair Guest

    And for all AMD processor too:

    Athlon 64 - X2 - Turion - etc.

    for windows XP32 - XP64 - 2003 32/64

    looking for the driver for the specific model in the download area.

    thanks, downloaded and installed the Turion64 for wxp32 and the Athlon64 for
    wxp64.
    --
    regards/Corsair

    mensaje news:...

    Corsair, May 19, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Rick Guest

    The package actually is a one-for-all. It has both 32-bit and 64-bit
    drivers in the same package.

    Rick, May 19, 2006
  5. Rick:
    Thanks for the info.
    Will download ir right away.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 19, 2006
  6. Have you spotted any benefits from it yet?

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, May 19, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    RonK Guest

    I don't notice any difference yet.

    RonK, May 19, 2006
  8. No obvious benefits.
    It's probably just updated to drive the new processors which are about to be
    released.

    Dominic Payer, May 19, 2006
  9. Thanks to both - and yes, much as I expected.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, May 20, 2006