AMD/ATI 10.12's are out

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Carlos, Dec 15, 2010.

  1. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Carlos, Dec 15, 2010

  2. Carlos

    Drew Guest

    Thanks as always Carlos!!

    Drew, Dec 15, 2010

  3. Yes, I saw a preview of the new Catalyst Control Center on AnandTech as
    well.
    http://www.anandtech.com/show/4058/amd-previews-new-catalyst-control-center-interface
    According to that site, however, it was supposed to be in 10.12.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/Russel

    Charlie Russel-MVP, Dec 15, 2010
  4. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Hi Charlie,
    I think I'll give the preview a chance.
    Current Catalys Control Center is not very friendly.
    Yesterday I wanted to enhance my picture sharpness and couldn't find
    the slider anywhere in CCC.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Dec 15, 2010
  5. Carlos