    lowdes Guest

    Great news we now have our 2nd member . . . .Consultant!

    Congrats and welcome aboard!
    lowdes, Aug 25, 2005

  2. lowdes

    Jtyc Guest

    > Great news we now have our 2nd member . . . .Consultant!
    > Congrats and welcome aboard!

    Can I be number 4?
    Jtyc, Aug 25, 2005

  3. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can be!

    lowdes, Aug 25, 2005
  4. He just likes to be #2.

    mcsb mcngp #46 | mcngp.com - dept. of lowdes sucks

    (was it rowdy with the attention whore graphic? can we see that one again?)

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob [Twin-Engine MCNGP $46] *, Aug 26, 2005
  5. lowdes

    Consultant Guest

    i like to leave a number 2

    Consultant, Aug 26, 2005
  6. lowdes

    Consultant Guest

    thanks, i'm speechless. ok, i promise to carry out my duty to battle and
    outwit the mcngp in every post, to the best of my ability!

    Consultant, Aug 26, 2005
  7. lowdes

    MitchS Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can be!
    >
    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>> Great news we now have our 2nd member . . . .Consultant!
    >>> Congrats and welcome aboard!

    >> Can I be number 4?
    >>

    >All are welcome to join, execpt if you are a MCNGP

    "You lie fvcking guy!"

    IF it is a guy that is.

    --
    Mitch S.
    MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA
    MitchS, Aug 26, 2005
  8. lowdes

    CBIC Guest

    YOU TRAITOROUS BAST@RD!!!!!!1111111111111
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Aug 26, 2005
  9. IBM, UBM, We All BM.

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob [Twin-Engine MCNGP $46] *, Aug 26, 2005
  10. lowdes

    Briscobar Guest

    Consultant <> rambled:

    > i like to leave a number 2

    In the hallway?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com worked as a stripper to pay for college.
    Briscobar, Aug 26, 2005
  11. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Consultant" <> say in

    > to the best of my ability!

    wow, this just gets funnier and funnier...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Help Wanted: Telepath. You know where to apply.
    Neil, Aug 29, 2005
  12. lowdes

    Consultant Guest

    funnier is not a real word.