    AMCNGP#1
    --------------------
    If it's posted from a MCNGP it's not worth a sh$t!

    lowdes, Dec 31, 2005

  2. lowdes

    Maggie Guest

    Oh thank you, this had brought a tear to my eye.

    Senior IT Infrastructures Manager
    And
    AMCNGP#3

    Maggie, Dec 31, 2005

  3. lowdes

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Maggie" <> wrote in message
    > Oh thank you, this had brought a tear to my eye.

    Whoopth! Congrats, Maggie! Pics! Pics!

    Frisbee®, Dec 31, 2005
  4. lowdes

    SonOFMaggie Guest

    Can I join the AMCNGP just like my Ma?

    Son Of Maggie

    SonOFMaggie, Dec 31, 2005
  5. lowdes

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 31, 2005 at 4:55pm "lowdes" blathered:

    > Once again I'm please to bring number #3 into this group.
    >
    > Maggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > Congrats, and keep going after those MCNGP!!!!!

    Oh sh1t! LMAOWTIMI!!! Now that's fusking rich!

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    AffordableHost.com is "really sorry for [our] inconvenience"

    TechGeekPro, Dec 31, 2005
  6. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    Re: AMCNGP #3,4

    Your in as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    lowdes, Dec 31, 2005
  7. lowdes

    SonOFMaggie Guest

    Re: AMCNGP #3,4

    Look Ma I'm in too!

    Son Of Maggie
    AMCNGP#4

    SonOFMaggie, Dec 31, 2005
  8. lowdes

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: AMCNGP #3,4

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Your in as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Please consult with AMCNGP #2 for proper use of the homonym to "your." He
    has br@indumped and passed that exam.

    Frisbee®, Dec 31, 2005
  9. lowdes

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: AMCNGP #3,4

    > Look Ma I'm in too!

    W00t! There's gonna be a party at the Maggie household tonight! Am I
    invited? I'll bring the booze!

    Frisbee®, Dec 31, 2005
  10. "Maggie" wrote:

    > Oh thank you, this had brought a tear to my eye.
    >
    > Senior IT Infrastructures Manager
    > And
    > AMCNGP#3

    welcome dear.

    =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=, Dec 31, 2005
  11. "SonOFMaggie" wrote:

    > Can I join the AMCNGP just like my Ma?
    >
    > Son Of Maggie

    sure thing, here you are #4!!

    --
    fmsmcse
    AMCNGP#2

    =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=, Dec 31, 2005
  12. "TechGeekPro" wrote:

    think with me, who else, but an idiot, would call himself a geek???

    --
    fmsmcse
    AMCNGP#2

    =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=, Dec 31, 2005
  13. Re: AMCNGP #3,4

    "Frisbee®" wrote:
    > Please consult with AMCNGP #2 for proper use of the homonym to "your." He
    > has br@indumped and passed that exam.

    the book says itz wrong to write like that, but since the language is formed
    when people use it, itz turning out to be normal, when you write for not
    formal texts.
    please, get into your mind you piece of crap.

    =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=, Dec 31, 2005
  14. lowdes

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 31, 2005 at 5:23pm "fmsmcse" blathered:

    > geek

    Geek: a person who has chosen concentration rather than conformity; one who
    pursues skill (especially technical skill) and imagination, not mainstream
    social acceptance.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    AffordableHost.com is "really sorry for [our] inconvenience"
    Do a thousand things right, it's the one thing you do wrong they'll notice.

    TechGeekPro, Dec 31, 2005
  15. "TechGeekPro" wrote sh!t ag@in:

    if you call yourself that, you are not worth it.
    it's only valid when it comes from other people.

    --
    fmsmcse
    AMCNGP#2

    =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=, Dec 31, 2005
  16. lowdes

    Frisbee® Guest

    "fmsmcse" <> wrote in message
    > "TechGeekPro" wrote:
    >
    > think with me, who else, but an idiot, would call himself a geek???

    You remind me of Compu-Pikachu.

    Frisbee®, Jan 1, 2006
  17. lowdes

    Lasher Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=" <> wrote in

    > "TechGeekPro" wrote:
    >
    > think with me, who else, but an idiot, would call himself a geek???

    People with Geek Squad at Best Buy.

    Lasher
    --
    MCNGP #50
    There's no place like MCNGP!

    Lasher, Jan 1, 2006
  18. lowdes

    CG101 Guest

    "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    > "=?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=" <> wrote in
    >
    > > "TechGeekPro" wrote:
    > >
    > > think with me, who else, but an idiot, would call himself a geek???
    > >

    > People with Geek Squad at Best Buy.
    >
    > Lasher
    > --
    > MCNGP #50
    > There's no place like MCNGP!

    Do they have Best Buy in Brazil? If so, fmsmcse should tell them they're all
    idiots.....then his brazilian buddies can make a carnivale out his @$$hole.

    --
    Cruz
    CompTIA A+ Certified, CompTIA Network+ Certified

    CG101, Jan 1, 2006
  19. gAys are not the know it all!!! But sadly, the are the sucked all!!
    ----

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Jan 1, 2006
  20. lowdes

    Frisbee® Guest

    "gtright" <> wrote in message
    > gAys are not the know it all!!! But sadly, the are the sucked all!!

    In a strange sort of way, there is much wisdom in that statement.

    Frisbee®, Jan 1, 2006