Amazona Amazonica Photo

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Jan 12, 2010.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Jan 12, 2010

  2. mmyvusenet

    Die Wahrheit Guest

    On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 09:47:34 -0500, "mmyvusenet"
    <> wrote:

    >Hello:
    >
    >Several day ago I took this photo of this species:
    >
    >http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4250087096/
    >
    >Thanks for the technical comments about photography.

    http://www.birdboard.com/forum/amazons/2157-endangered-amazons.html

    "Endangered Amazons
    This is a list I've compiled from several different sites, it may be
    incomplete, but should be current info. The CITES I list is of protected
    species-those which are threatened with extinction, trade is permitted only
    under exceptional circumstances. CITES II list is of endangered
    species-those not necessarily threatened with extinction, but which trade
    must be controlled to prevent extinction."
    Amazona amazonica Orange-winged Amazon
    Amazona amazonica micra Micra Orange-winged Amazon
    Amazona amazonica tobagensis Tobago Orange-winged Amazon

    http://animal-world.com/encyclo/birds/amazons/Amazons.htm

    "The Amazon Parrots are the best known of all the New World parrots. There
    are 27 Amazon species. 12 of these species are considered endangered or
    threatened with extinction with eight of the most popular pet Amazons being
    among those that are endangered."

    He is posting images for trafficking in species which are endangered and
    threatened with extinction. Using RPD as a front for his underground trade.
    What good christians he and his family are. You can tell by how many photos
    of church subects he posts. That makes his behavior acceptable to him.
    Die Wahrheit, Jan 12, 2010

  3. mmyvusenet

    <> wrote:

    >Hello:
    >
    >Several day ago I took this photo of this species:
    >
    >http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4250087096/
    >
    >Thanks for the technical comments about photography.

    http://www.birdboard.com/forum/amazons/2157-endangered-amazons.html

    "Endangered Amazons
    This is a list I've compiled from several different sites, it may be
    incomplete, but should be current info. The CITES I list is of protected
    species-those which are threatened with extinction, trade is permitted only
    under exceptional circumstances. CITES II list is of endangered
    species-those not necessarily threatened with extinction, but which trade
    must be controlled to prevent extinction."
    Amazona amazonica Orange-winged Amazon
    Amazona amazonica micra Micra Orange-winged Amazon
    Amazona amazonica tobagensis Tobago Orange-winged Amazon

    http://animal-world.com/encyclo/birds/amazons/Amazons.htm

    "The Amazon Parrots are the best known of all the New World parrots. There
    are 27 Amazon species. 12 of these species are considered endangered or
    threatened with extinction with eight of the most popular pet Amazons being
    among those that are endangered."

    He is posting images for trafficking in species which are endangered and
    threatened with extinction. Using RPD as a front for his underground trade.
    What good christians he and his family are. You can tell by how many photos
    of church subjects he posts. That makes his behavior acceptable to him.
    Die Wahrheit, Jan 12, 2010
  4. mmyvusenet

    tony cooper Guest

    On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 17:49:15 -0600, Die Wahrheit
    <> wrote:

    >He is posting images for trafficking in species which are endangered and
    >threatened with extinction. Using RPD as a front for his underground trade.
    >What good christians he and his family are. You can tell by how many photos
    >of church subects he posts. That makes his behavior acceptable to him.

    You and Charles are a pair of looney bookends.
    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    tony cooper, Jan 13, 2010
  5. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "tony cooper" <> escribió en el mensaje
    > On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 17:49:15 -0600, Die Wahrheit
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>He is posting images for trafficking in species which are endangered and
    >>threatened with extinction. Using RPD as a front for his underground
    >>trade.
    >>What good christians he and his family are. You can tell by how many
    >>photos
    >>of church subects he posts. That makes his behavior acceptable to him.

    > You and Charles are a pair of looney bookends.
    > --
    > Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    Hello Tony, according I was reading all the problem with those people begins
    when I began posting the links of the practices of my photos about events of
    the Church, and by some motive they don't want that I post that type of
    publications, and with the offensive messages they try to frighten me.

    But I alone take photos by Hobby (I have another Profession), and I come to
    these groups to know some counsels that help me to improve on the matter,
    that is my only intention.

    By the way, I read that in Florida the climate is to Zero Degrees
    Centigrade, I expect that all go improving for there, here in Lima continues
    raining some nights, to weigh that already is summer, and this time is not
    normal around here, but luckily the climate is maintained fresh.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com
    mmyvusenet, Jan 13, 2010
  6. mmyvusenet

    tony cooper Guest

    On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 12:10:14 -0500, "mmyvusenet"
    <> wrote:

    >"tony cooper" <> escribió en el mensaje
    >> On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 17:49:15 -0600, Die Wahrheit
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>He is posting images for trafficking in species which are endangered and
    >>>threatened with extinction. Using RPD as a front for his underground
    >>>trade.
    >>>What good christians he and his family are. You can tell by how many
    >>>photos
    >>>of church subects he posts. That makes his behavior acceptable to him.

    >> You and Charles are a pair of looney bookends.
    >> --
    >> Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    >Hello Tony, according I was reading all the problem with those people begins
    >when I began posting the links of the practices of my photos about events of
    >the Church, and by some motive they don't want that I post that type of
    >publications, and with the offensive messages they try to frighten me.

    Pay the loons no mind. Neither of them - Charles or this one - ever
    post anything worthwhile on their own.

    Your photographic technique is greatly in need of improvement, and
    your subject matter is too limited. That doesn't mean you should be
    excluded from posting links here. If you feel you can learn from this
    group, then continue to post and ignore these two.

    You live in a fascinating city that offers a great deal in the area of
    photographic subject matter. While parrots and church scenes may be
    your interests, you will get better feedback if you widen your scope
    and offer street scenes.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    tony cooper, Jan 13, 2010
  7. mmyvusenet

    tony cooper Guest

    On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 18:38:39 -0800, Savageduck
    <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

    >If he has moved to a G11 he will have a camera which is certainly more
    >than capable of producing some good results, as I discovered when I was
    >compelled to use my lifeboat G11 after my D300 was stolen.
    >Here are 2 of my G11 captures.
    >and an opportunistic portrait;
    >http://homepage.mac.com/lco/filechute/IMG_0015fw.jpg

    That's a nice portrait. Appropriately soft.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    tony cooper, Jan 14, 2010
  8. mmyvusenet

    Try Again Guest

    On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 22:12:44 -0500, tony cooper
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 18:38:39 -0800, Savageduck
    ><savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
    >

    >>If he has moved to a G11 he will have a camera which is certainly more
    >>than capable of producing some good results, as I discovered when I was
    >>compelled to use my lifeboat G11 after my D300 was stolen.
    >>Here are 2 of my G11 captures.
    >>and an opportunistic portrait;
    >>http://homepage.mac.com/lco/filechute/IMG_0015fw.jpg
    >>

    >That's a nice portrait. Appropriately soft.

    Overly processed with a portrait-cleaner plugin and overly contrasted. You
    can tell by the way the wrinkles in the lips only appear in the darker red
    portion and the rest of the lighter lip areas look like they had a
    gaussian-blur applied to them. The G11 would show the smallest pores if not
    fiddled with. Portrait-cleaner plugins are geared to only touch areas
    closer to true flesh tones. I'm guessing he used the freebie portrait
    plugin from Mediachance on this one. In the wrong hands (beginner amateurs)
    it creates images like this. Typical over-processed party snapshot from a
    snapshooter that doesn't know how to use his toys properly, with a critique
    from tony cooper who appears equally bereft of any decent photography
    experience.
    Try Again, Jan 15, 2010