    Moz, or a plugin/patch needed?
    Thanks
    Pete
    Lambo, Dec 30, 2003

  2. Lambo wrote:

    > Hi
    > Anyone have trouble using Amazon website with Mozilla? I get most of the
    > pages, but no tabs at the top, and no buttons for ordering, basket
    > checkout etc. so have to use IE to order anything. Is there a setting on
    > Moz, or a plugin/patch needed?
    > Thanks
    > Pete

    I order products all the time from Amazon using Mozilla Firebird. Are
    you only having the problem at Amazon.com?

    --
    Brian

    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.6b) Gecko/20031216
    Firebird/0.7+
    : : b r i a n : :, Dec 30, 2003

  3. Lambo

    Lambo Guest

    : : b r i a n : : wrote:
    > Lambo wrote:
    >
    >> Hi
    >> Anyone have trouble using Amazon website with Mozilla? I get most of
    >> the pages, but no tabs at the top, and no buttons for ordering, basket
    >> checkout etc. so have to use IE to order anything. Is there a setting
    >> on Moz, or a plugin/patch needed?
    >> Thanks
    >> Pete
    >>

    > I order products all the time from Amazon using Mozilla Firebird. Are
    > you only having the problem at Amazon.com?

    Sorry- should have said I'm using Moz 1.5, and I get the problem on both
    .com and .co.uk.
    Pete
    Lambo, Dec 31, 2003
  4. Lambo

    commendowa Guest

    On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 08:39:34 +0000, Lambo
    <> wrote:

    >: : b r i a n : : wrote:
    >> Lambo wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi
    >>> Anyone have trouble using Amazon website with Mozilla? I get most of
    >>> the pages, but no tabs at the top, and no buttons for ordering, basket
    >>> checkout etc. so have to use IE to order anything. Is there a setting
    >>> on Moz, or a plugin/patch needed?
    >>> Thanks
    >>> Pete
    >>>

    >> I order products all the time from Amazon using Mozilla Firebird. Are
    >> you only having the problem at Amazon.com?
    >>

    >Sorry- should have said I'm using Moz 1.5, and I get the problem on both
    > .com and .co.uk.
    >Pete

    Funny you mention it. I have a similar problem, but I use firebird
    0.7. The buttons show up in checkout, but it takes 2 or 3 minutes for
    some reason.
    commendowa, Dec 31, 2003