Amazon sells exam vouchers CHEAP !

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Helper, Jul 11, 2004.

  1. Helper

    Helper Guest

    Helper, Jul 11, 2004

  2. Helper

    Techie Guest

    Techie, Jul 12, 2004

  3. Helper

    Beoweolf Guest

    The question is whether you want the money to go to India, the USA or the
    UK? As far as I understand, 4less is operated out of India.

    So, which is it to be? Save money on the voucher cost, while aiding the
    transfer of cash, technology and jobs to underpaid workers in another
    country...all the while realizing that certs are useless. Paying more to
    order directly from Prometric or VUE, at a higher cost, but still having the
    cash transfered out of the US. Or purchasing from Amazon and worrying about
    when (not "If") the next intrusion will expose your ID to another harvester?

    Life is good. Well really life sucks, but look on the bright side...then you
    die. Ahhh...blessed corruption! Become one with the circle of life.
    "Techie" <> wrote in message
    > not all that cheap if you look here
    > http://www.getcertify4less.com/microsoft.asp you will see its the going

    rate

    > --
    > Techie
    > MCNGP #21
    > "Helper" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Checkout http://tinyurl.com/3eyjq

    ---
    Beoweolf, Jul 12, 2004
  4. Helper

    Techie Guest

    Its run by a bunch of Indians but its based in the US with an office in
    Canada.

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21