    Amazon likely to do?

    Thanks to everyone,

    JAM

    JAM, May 20, 2005

  2. JAM

    Donny Brook Guest

    I don't think this will a problem. Hopefully demand will be very
    strong, but not overwhelming.
    Four more days!! (Imagine Tavie singing it like Beth, "I got a
    car!!")

    Donny Brook, May 20, 2005

  3. why not phone amazon...DUUUUUH

    hank spangler rodeo star, May 21, 2005
  4. JAM

    Otter Guest

    On Fri, 20 May 2005 17:46:58 GMT, JAM <> wrote:

    >Question: Will Amazon fill the orders in a first come first served
    >basis? It seems to me that all of us that pre-ordered over a year ago
    >should be filled first before any of the more recent orders. What is
    >Amazon likely to do?

    Even if they did fill orders first come, you'd get your order, what...
    maybe a day sooner than everyone else?

    I wouldn't worry about such a small issue. You'll get your discs
    withing a day or two of release anyway.

    you;d get them sooner if you bought them retail.

    -Otter

    Otter, May 22, 2005
  5. JAM

    Guest

    Otter wrote:

    >you;d get them sooner if you bought them retail.

    Indeed -- I bought my copy this last Thursday at a retail outlet.

    , May 22, 2005
  6. JAM

    JAM Guest

    wrote:
    > Otter wrote:
    >

    >>you;d get them sooner if you bought them retail.

    > Indeed -- I bought my copy this last Thursday at a retail outlet.

    How does the video look? Is it clear and sharp?

    JAM, May 22, 2005
  7. JAM

    Guest

    JAM asked:

    >How does the video look?  Is it clear and sharp?

    I watch DVDs on my computer monitor, and so perhaps it's that, but I've
    watched the first episode only, and the color seemed a little washed
    out. Again, might be my monitor and not the DVD itself, so I'm probably
    not in the best position to judge.

    , May 23, 2005
  8. "JAM" <> wrote in message
    > Hello Everyone,
    >
    > I pre-ordered Newsradio in December 2003 (about a year and a half ago)
    > from Amazon. The DVDs were delayed by the studio so that the creators
    > could add supplements. The first and second seasons will finally be
    > released next week on May 24.
    >
    > Question: Will Amazon fill the orders in a first come first served basis?
    > It seems to me that all of us that pre-ordered over a year ago should be
    > filled first before any of the more recent orders. What is Amazon likely
    > to do?
    >
    > Thanks to everyone,
    >
    > JAM

    I also ordered December 2003, on the first; I got the shipment email tonight
    from Amazon around 1950! I was pleased to find out they had shipped!

    Former Executive Producer Mike Scully, May 23, 2005
  9. JAM

    Tavie Guest

    Oh man, that's exactly how I sang it in my head, too.

    "I don't have a tv but I have a CAR!"

    The magic is not gone in my heart...

    Tavie

    Tavie, May 23, 2005
  10. JAM

    Justin Guest

    Former Executive Producer Mike Scully wrote on [Mon, 23 May 2005 05:45:45 GMT]:

    > "JAM" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello Everyone,
    >>
    >> I pre-ordered Newsradio in December 2003 (about a year and a half ago)
    >> from Amazon. The DVDs were delayed by the studio so that the creators
    >> could add supplements. The first and second seasons will finally be
    >> released next week on May 24.
    >>
    >> Question: Will Amazon fill the orders in a first come first served basis?
    >> It seems to me that all of us that pre-ordered over a year ago should be
    >> filled first before any of the more recent orders. What is Amazon likely
    >> to do?
    >>
    >> Thanks to everyone,
    >>
    >> JAM
    >>

    > I also ordered December 2003, on the first; I got the shipment email tonight
    > from Amazon around 1950! I was pleased to find out they had shipped!

    Wow. email from the 50s!

    Justin, May 23, 2005