    number of charters to approach maximum?
    I ordered my copy from Amazon on July 15th and I hope to
    get it soon.
    Tony, Aug 5, 2004

  2. Tony

    Rob Guest

    You might try this site they say it is ready to ship. I
    have bought from them before with out a problem

    http://www.quantumbooks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?
    Screen=PROD&qts=mslearning&qtk=0735620652&Product_Code=0735
    620652

    Rob, Aug 5, 2004

  3. Received the 271 book from these guys last week

    http://www.holbornbooks.co.uk/

    Brighton Rocks, Aug 6, 2004
  4. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Excellent site. Thanks for the link. I did find the info I
    was looking for on their site -

    Where do we deliver?

    NO PROMISES! BUT...Currently we only deliver in the UK.
    -
    I'm in the States so I'll just continue my patience
    exercises.

    Tony, Aug 6, 2004
  5. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Ok, minus 5 points for replying to myself....
    According to this site -
    http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/7183.asp
    It says "You also get a 180-day evaluation version of
    Windows XP software and other resources on CD-ROM-making
    this kit an exceptional value and a great career
    investment."
    Well, the CD that came in my book is a 120-day eval. Just
    a FYI.

    tC

    Tony, Aug 10, 2004
  6. Tony

    Matt Guest

    Yeah, I saw 272 in Barnes & Noble with the 180-day trial,
    but my book from Amazon only had a 30 day. What gives?
    I like OpenOffice better anyway.

    Matt

    Matt, Aug 11, 2004