    with Opera. Any ideas?

    cheers,
    Mike

    Mike, May 8, 2005

  2. Mike

    Roland Guest

    On 8-5-2005 18:33, Mike wrote:

    > Hey folks,
    >
    > Someone just pointed this out to me and I went off and gave it a try on
    > my own - www.amazon.co.uk is redirecting to a "server error" page when I
    > use mozilla, but works fine with IE and Safari. I'm told it's also fine
    > with Opera. Any ideas?
    >
    > cheers,
    > Mike

    No problem here with FF1.0.3/Win2000.

    Maybe some cookie has gone astray. Try and delete the cookies of
    amazon.co.uk (Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> + Cookies -> View Cookies
    -> Remove Cookie).
    If that doesn't help, clear the cache (Tools -> Options -> Privacy ->
    Cache -> Clear).
    --
    Regards,

    Roland de Ruiter
    ___ ___
    /__/ w_/ /__/
    / \ /_/ / \

    Roland, May 8, 2005

  3. Mike

    Big Craigie Guest

    "Mike" <> wrote in message
    > Hey folks,
    >
    > Someone just pointed this out to me and I went off and gave it a try on
    > my own - www.amazon.co.uk is redirecting to a "server error" page when I
    > use mozilla, but works fine with IE and Safari. I'm told it's also fine
    > with Opera. Any ideas?
    >
    > cheers,
    > Mike

    No problem here, Firefox 1.03, Win 98 SE, Scotland, Sunny with occasional
    rain

    Big Craigie, May 8, 2005
  4. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Roland wrote:
    > On 8-5-2005 18:33, Mike wrote:
    > No problem here with FF1.0.3/Win2000.
    >
    > Maybe some cookie has gone astray. Try and delete the cookies of
    > amazon.co.uk (Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> + Cookies -> View Cookies
    > -> Remove Cookie).
    > If that doesn't help, clear the cache (Tools -> Options -> Privacy ->
    > Cache -> Clear).

    Good call - upgraded (FF1.0/MacOS10.3.9 to FF1.0.3/etc) with no results,
    blatted my amazon.co.uk cookies, things recovered. I can spend money
    again! Hmm. :p

    cheers,
    Mike

    Mike, May 8, 2005