    Dragon Guest

    Anyone know the website for australia amazon

    cheers dave

    Dragon, May 24, 2004

  2. Dragon

    jayembee Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote:

    >Anyone know the website for australia amazon

    There isn't any.

    Amazon has sites in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, and Japan.

    It certainly would be nice if they had one in Oz, but they don't.

    For R4 discs, I use http://www.ezydvd.com.au

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, May 24, 2004

  3. Dragon

    Zodiac Guest

    www.dumbfuck.com.au

    Zodiac, Jun 10, 2004
  4. Dragon

    Damon Guest

    Zodiac declarait :

    > www.dumbfuck.com.au

    > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > > Anyone know the website for australia amazon
    > >
    > > cheers dave

    You took 18 days to come up with that gem of a relpy and he's the dumbfuck?

    Damon
    --
    Article posté via l'accès Usenet http://www.mes-news.com
    Accès par Nnrp ou Web

    Damon, Jun 10, 2004
  5. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    deh dosy prick

    Dragon, Jun 10, 2004
  6. Dragon

    nrawson Guest

    There is no Amazon Australia, only US, UK, France, Germany, Japan and
    Canada.

    nrawson, Jun 10, 2004
  7. Dragon

    mo Guest

    "nrawson" <> wrote in message
    > There is no Amazon Australia, only US, UK, France, Germany, Japan and
    > Canada.

    but should there be is probably the underlying question

    mo, Jun 10, 2004
  8. >> wrote in message
    >> Anyone know the website for australia amazon

    the last time I checked, the Amazon wasn't in Australia. ;)

    Waterperson77, Jun 16, 2004
  9. >
    >You took 18 days to come up with that gem of a relpy and he's the dumbfuck?

    I know you're not replying to me, but tonight is the first time I seen this
    thread or message and

    the last time I checked an Atlas, the Amazon wasn't in Australia. ;)

    Waterperson77, Jun 16, 2004
  10. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    boring