Amazon and Apple, two vile companies probed for price fixing

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, Aug 3, 2010.

  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

    RichA, Aug 3, 2010

  2. RichA

    LOL! Guest

    On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 20:51:22 -0700 (PDT), RichA <>
    wrote:

    >http://money.cnn.com/2010/08/02/technology/ebook_prices/index.htm?hpt=C2
    >
    >Their ebook pricing is insane. More expensive than a paperback. No
    >printing, no shipping costs at all.

    Did you move to another universe where P.T. Barnum's principle of "A fool
    is born every minute" doesn't make someone rich?

    I hear tell that they sell inexpensive DSLR bodies too, them ream them a
    new asshole with outlandishly overpriced glass to make it the least bit
    functional. Gotta love these scammers! The fools who fall for their scams
    are a laugh a minute!

    LOL!
    LOL!, Aug 3, 2010