Amazing !!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Sebast, Feb 28, 2005.

  1. Sebast

    Sebast Guest

    Sebast, Feb 28, 2005

  2. Sebast

    Old Gringo Guest

    Sebast wrote:
    > http://terraserver.homeadvisor.msn.com/
    >
    > Sebast

    COOL, Thanks for the link.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo, Feb 28, 2005

  3. Sebast

    Gordon Guest

    Gordon, Feb 28, 2005
  4. Sebast

    !~! Guest

    !~!, Feb 28, 2005
  5. Sebast

    johnyreb Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Sebast wrote:
    > || http://terraserver.homeadvisor.msn.com/
    > || Sebast
    >
    > Amazing indeed. Pity it's only for the US though......

    Prior to 911 it would display anywhere on the planet. If it wasn't this one
    then it was another one. When you think about it, they got it backwards.

    johnyreb, Feb 28, 2005
  6. Sebast

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Toolman Tim, Mar 1, 2005
  7. Sebast

    Old Gringo Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > "Sebast" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>http://terraserver.homeadvisor.msn.com/
    >>
    >>Sebast

    > Yup! Found my house <g>

    Don't do anything in the back yard you wouldn't do in front of the
    world. :)

    Old Gringo, Mar 1, 2005
  8. Sebast

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >> "Sebast" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>http://terraserver.homeadvisor.msn.com/
    >>>
    >>>Sebast

    >> Yup! Found my house <g>

    > Don't do anything in the back yard you wouldn't do in front of the world.
    > :)

    Well, the resolution isn't good enough to worry about that. Yet. ;o)

    Toolman Tim, Mar 1, 2005
  9. Sebast

    Old Gringo Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Toolman Tim wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Sebast" <> wrote in message

    >>>Yup! Found my house <g>

    >>Don't do anything in the back yard you wouldn't do in front of the world.
    >>:)
    >>

    > Well, the resolution isn't good enough to worry about that. Yet. ;o)

    That was with out the telephoto high resolution lens on.

    Old Gringo, Mar 1, 2005
  10. Sebast

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >> "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message

    >>>Don't do anything in the back yard you wouldn't do in front of the world.
    >>>:)
    >>>

    >> Well, the resolution isn't good enough to worry about that. Yet. ;o)
    >>

    > That was with out the telephoto high resolution lens on.

    Damn! I'm in trouble now, aren't I? <G>

    Toolman Tim, Mar 1, 2005
  11. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 1, 2005
  12. Rôgêr wrote:
    > Sebast wrote:
    >> http://terraserver.homeadvisor.msn.com/

    >> Sebast

    > What the hell *is* my dog burying in the back yard?

    Colonel Mustard. Someone apparently killed him with a lead pipe.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 1, 2005
  13. Sebast

    123 Guest

    123, Mar 1, 2005