    And, if you watch it, you'll often see it's a sentence ahead of the
    dispatcher.

    I've heard of predictive speech but that's incredible.

    Evan Platt, Jul 29, 2009

  2. Evan Platt <> pinched out a
    steaming pile of<>:

    > Anyone watch Flashpoint? Amazing software they use for the command
    > dispatchers log. Dictates everything the dispatcher dictates, as well
    > as all radio traffic. Amazing software. When they show it, it gets
    > every name correct, every word correct, even the names I don't think
    > I'd ever be able to spell correctly.
    >
    > And, if you watch it, you'll often see it's a sentence ahead of the
    > dispatcher.
    >
    > I've heard of predictive speech but that's incredible.

    Heh...hollywood often gets stuff wildly wrong. Me mum watchs CSI and
    its full of implausible e-related Amazing Feats.
    Its funny if you know that its bullshit. Unfortunately a lot of people
    watching will think its true.

    §ñühw¤£f, Jul 29, 2009

  3. Evan Platt

    floffy Guest

    On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 14:15:56 +0000 (UTC), §ñühw¤£f
    <> wrote:

    >Evan Platt <> pinched out a
    >steaming pile of<>:
    >
    >> Anyone watch Flashpoint? Amazing software they use for the command
    >> dispatchers log. Dictates everything the dispatcher dictates, as well
    >> as all radio traffic. Amazing software. When they show it, it gets
    >> every name correct, every word correct, even the names I don't think
    >> I'd ever be able to spell correctly.
    >>
    >> And, if you watch it, you'll often see it's a sentence ahead of the
    >> dispatcher.
    >>
    >> I've heard of predictive speech but that's incredible.

    >Heh...hollywood often gets stuff wildly wrong. Me mum watchs CSI and
    >its full of implausible e-related Amazing Feats.
    >Its funny if you know that its bullshit. Unfortunately a lot of people
    >watching will think its true.

    Agree with you

    Poeple watch TV to much , they stay home and never get a life
    with outside, there dream and life come from TV
    not the reality

    floffy, Jul 30, 2009