AMAZING OFFER

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by shania, May 5, 2006.

  1. shania

    shania Guest

    shania, May 5, 2006

  2. I have an amazing offer. Why don't you go out side and play hide and go #$%&
    yourself

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], May 5, 2006

  3. shania

    JaR Guest

    "shania" <> wrote in news:1146828690.072830.64500
    @v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:

    > hi,here is a amazing offer for all of u

    I have an amazing offer for you, too.

    Bend over.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, May 5, 2006
  4. shania

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Why don't you go out side and play hide and go #$%&
    >yourself

    .... or better still, play 'Remove your eyes for their sockets using a
    corkscrew'

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 5, 2006