    photography interest and for those with just a general interest. This
    is a moderated site and SPAM links and Advertising links and/or any
    adult material will be removed/censored.

    madadamuk, May 5, 2007

  2. madadamuk

    madadamuk Guest

    On May 5, 8:49 am, madadamuk <> wrote:
    > I have created an Amateur Photography Community Website and am looking
    > for more members to join and use it. You can host loads of your own
    > photos on it with oyur own watermarks, free registration and usage and
    > its up to you whether your photos are able to be printed out by others
    > or not. It retains and can shwo all of your digital cameras photo data
    > when the image is displayed so that others can see. You can rate and
    > comment on others pics too. There are seperate areas for those with a
    > photography interest and for those with just a general interest. This
    > is a moderated site and SPAM links and Advertising links and/or any
    > adult material will be removed/censored.

    Would help if I had included a link:

    http://www.fotogenicpics.com

    http://blog.fotogenicpics.com
    http://gallery.fotogenicpics.com
    http://forum.fotogenicpics.com

    Those are the different aspects, it is mainly the gallery that is
    important and interesting to look at!

    Apologies for not sending link first time round!

    madadamuk, May 5, 2007

  3. madadamuk

    Jim Guest

    On 2007-05-05 03:57:09 -0400, madadamuk <> said:

    > On May 5, 8:49 am, madadamuk <> wrote:
    >> I have created an Amateur Photography Community Website and am looking
    >> for more members to join and use it. You can host loads of your own
    >> photos on it with oyur own watermarks, free registration and usage and
    >> its up to you whether your photos are able to be printed out by others
    >> or not. It retains and can shwo all of your digital cameras photo data
    >> when the image is displayed so that others can see. You can rate and
    >> comment on others pics too. There are seperate areas for those with a
    >> photography interest and for those with just a general interest. This
    >> is a moderated site and SPAM links and Advertising links and/or any
    >> adult material will be removed/censored.

    > Would help if I had included a link:
    >
    > http://www.fotogenicpics.com
    >
    > http://blog.fotogenicpics.com
    > http://gallery.fotogenicpics.com
    > http://forum.fotogenicpics.com
    >

    > Those are the different aspects, it is mainly the gallery that is
    > important and interesting to look at!
    >

    > Apologies for not sending link first time round!

    Other than the fact navigation is a mess and the photos existiing are
    snapshots at best.
    --
    Jim <jen....not....home..remvdots...@....yahoo

    Jim, May 9, 2007