    Hi Dan ere jst fort id drop everyone a line i dnt use usenet mch bt ne wzy
    if ne body got problems wi ver pc am ere to help
    Thanx Dan (MCDST,MCSA,MCSM,CSA,CCSA)

    Jill Rhodes, Oct 20, 2004

  2. Jill Rhodes

    Eos Guest

    "Jill Rhodes" <> wrote in message
    news:r5wdd.1610$...
    > Hi Dan ere jst fort id drop everyone a line i dnt use usenet mch bt ne wzy
    > if ne body got problems wi ver pc am ere to help
    > Thanx Dan (MCDST,MCSA,MCSM,CSA,CCSA)

    Em...'Birmingham? Right?
    ;o)

    Eos, Oct 20, 2004

  3. Jill Rhodes wrote:
    > Hi Dan ere jst fort id drop everyone a line i dnt use usenet mch bt ne wzy
    > if ne body got problems wi ver pc am ere to help
    > Thanx Dan (MCDST,MCSA,MCSM,CSA,CCSA)

    You should have studied spelling.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Oct 20, 2004

    I don't understand d00dspeak, what the **** did you say?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 20, 2004
  5. Jill Rhodes

    Dan Evans Guest

    > Hi Dan ere jst fort id drop everyone a line i dnt use usenet mch bt ne wzy
    > if ne body got problems wi ver pc am ere to help
    > Thanx Dan (MCDST,MCSA,MCSM,CSA,CCSA)

    As far as I can tell, "here to help" and "don't use usenet vey much". So in
    effect, you're not here to help - which is good, seeing as I originally
    thought you were typing in Dutch.

    Dan (who isn't pretending to be Jill)

    Dan Evans, Oct 20, 2004
  6. Rôgêr wrote:

    > Jill Rhodes wrote:

    >> Hi Dan ere jst fort id drop everyone a line i dnt use usenet mch bt ne wzy
    >> if ne body got problems wi ver pc am ere to help
    >> Thanx Dan (MCDST,MCSA,MCSM,CSA,CCSA)

    > I don't understand d00dspeak, what the **** did you say?

    She said "please bin me".

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Go Blue

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 20, 2004
  7. Jill Rhodes

    ~Brian~ Guest

    "Dan Evans" <> wrote in message

    > "Jill Rhodes" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi Dan ere jst fort id drop everyone a line i dnt use usenet mch bt ne
    >> wzy
    >> if ne body got problems wi ver pc am ere to help
    >> Thanx Dan (MCDST,MCSA,MCSM,CSA,CCSA)

    > As far as I can tell, "here to help" and "don't use usenet vey much". So
    > in
    > effect, you're not here to help - which is good, seeing as I originally
    > thought you were typing in Dutch.

    Its that crappy mobile text speak that all these youngsters use, most of
    them find it difficult to string a sentence together!

    ~Brian~, Oct 20, 2004
  8. Jill Rhodes

    WormWood Guest

    | Hi Dan ere jst fort id drop everyone a line i dnt use usenet mch bt ne
    wzy
    | if ne body got problems wi ver pc am ere to help
    | Thanx Dan (MCDST,MCSA,MCSM,CSA,CCSA)

    ur akscent remins me of lady chatt'lys luvva the gamekeeper.

    WormWood, Oct 20, 2004
  9. Jill Rhodes

    Dan Guest

    wel am soz i wo only trying to help am 17 yeh n a work in a school as a
    network administrator for your info n all them letter bhnd my name means i
    av a lot of qualifications such as Cisco Certified Administrator and
    Microsoft certified systems admin!

    Dan, Oct 20, 2004
  10. Jill Rhodes

    DC Guest

    Jill Rhodes wrote:
    > Hi Dan ere jst fort id drop everyone a line i dnt use usenet mch bt ne wzy
    > if ne body got problems wi ver pc am ere to help
    > Thanx Dan (MCDST,MCSA,MCSM,CSA,CCSA)

    Holy shit.

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

    DC, Oct 20, 2004
  11. Jill Rhodes

    Liz Guest

    ..buol oo+ pa+!em sey paxse s! ay uaym sa^!b oym ay

    "Jill Rhodes" wrote

    Liz, Oct 20, 2004
  12. Too bad you can't communicate worth shit.
    - Rôgêr (BS, SOL, SNAFU, FUBAR, TANSTAAFL)

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 20, 2004
  13. In article <Vizdd.312668$>,
    Liz <> wrote:

    >"Jill Rhodes" wrote
    >> Hi Dan ere jst fort id drop everyone a line i dnt use usenet mch bt ne wzy
    >> if ne body got problems wi ver pc am ere to help
    >> Thanx Dan (MCDST,MCSA,MCSM,CSA,CCSA)

    A country can be judged by the quality of its proverbs.

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "BTW, how long are you going to keep doing this dance with the bot?"
    -- Dr.Postman

    Lady Chatterly, Oct 20, 2004
  14. Jill Rhodes

    Dan Evans Guest

    "~Brian~" <~Brian~@totallyinvalid.de> wrote in message

    > "Dan Evans" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Jill Rhodes" <> wrote in message
    > >> Hi Dan ere jst fort id drop everyone a line i dnt use usenet mch bt ne
    > >> wzy
    > >> if ne body got problems wi ver pc am ere to help
    > >> Thanx Dan (MCDST,MCSA,MCSM,CSA,CCSA)

    > > As far as I can tell, "here to help" and "don't use usenet vey much". So
    > > in
    > > effect, you're not here to help - which is good, seeing as I originally
    > > thought you were typing in Dutch.
    > >

    > Its that crappy mobile text speak that all these youngsters use, most of
    > them find it difficult to string a sentence together!

    Yeah, remember from my heavy IRC days (****, over a decade a go) when dial
    up was pricey and you had to get a sentence out quick before it got lost in
    the other 50 concurrant conversations.

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Oct 20, 2004
  15. Jill Rhodes

    DC Guest

    Dan Evans wrote:

    [...]

    > Yeah, remember from my heavy IRC days (****, over a decade a go) when dial
    > up was pricey and you had to get a sentence out quick before it got lost in
    > the other 50 concurrant conversations.

    What's "concurrant" made from, Dan? Bad grapes? };O)

    DC, Oct 20, 2004
  16. Jill Rhodes

    Dan Evans Guest

    "Dan" <> wrote in message
    > wel am soz i wo only trying to help am 17 yeh n a work in a school as a
    > network administrator for your info n all them letter bhnd my name means i
    > av a lot of qualifications such as Cisco Certified Administrator and
    > Microsoft certified systems admin!

    At 17? Yeah, right, and my dick is a kipper. He's a clue numbnuts - those
    certs are meant to work alongside experience. Without experience you are a
    boot camp wanker that knows how to check boxes, and **** all else - like the
    "MCSE" that I interviewed a couple of years ago that couldn't login to NT. A
    30 second interview, which included me opening the door and introducing
    myself.

    A lot of people here are certified, so don't go getting full of yourself.
    I'm intrigued as to what an MCSM is though

    Dan

    CNE (lapsed, 3.12)
    CNA (lapsed, 3.12)
    A+, N+, I-Net+
    MCSE (3.51, 4.0, 2000)

    Dan Evans, Oct 21, 2004
  17. Dan Evans wrote:

    > I'm intrigued as to what an MCSM is though

    Microsoft Certified SadoMasochist, of course. It's a requirement to be a
    tech support droid for MS.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 21, 2004
  18. Jill Rhodes

    DC Guest

    Dan Evans wrote:

    > "Dan" <> wrote in message
    >> wel am soz i wo only trying to help am 17 yeh n a work in a school as a
    >> network administrator for your info n all them letter bhnd my name means i
    >> av a lot of qualifications such as Cisco Certified Administrator and
    >> Microsoft certified systems admin!

    > At 17? Yeah, right, and my dick is a kipper. He's a clue numbnuts - those
    > certs are meant to work alongside experience. Without experience you are a
    > boot camp wanker that knows how to check boxes, and **** all else - like the
    > "MCSE" that I interviewed a couple of years ago that couldn't login to NT. A
    > 30 second interview, which included me opening the door and introducing
    > myself.

    > A lot of people here are certified, so don't go getting full of yourself.
    > I'm intrigued as to what an MCSM is though

    > Dan

    > CNE (lapsed, 3.12)
    > CNA (lapsed, 3.12)
    > A+, N+, I-Net+
    > MCSE (3.51, 4.0, 2000)

    MCSE: Must Call Someone Else };O)

    (No offence, Dan-o. That one is for the kid.)

    DC, Oct 21, 2004
  19. Dan Evans wrote:

    > A lot of people here are certified, so don't go getting full of yourself.
    > I'm intrigued as to what an MCSM is though

    Microsoft Corporate Solitaire Manager

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 21, 2004
  20. Jill Rhodes

    Shel-hed Guest

    On 21 Oct 2004 01:49:07 GMT, Blinky the Shark <> wrote in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >Dan Evans wrote:
    >
    >> A lot of people here are certified, so don't go getting full of yourself.
    >> I'm intrigued as to what an MCSM is though

    >Microsoft Corporate Solitaire Manager

    Koff Kaff SPLORF!
    y.o.m.a.n.k! (And $30 to pay a certified dude to install it).

    Shel-hed, Oct 21, 2004