Am iready?70-306

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Guest, May 16, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Microsoft assessment test score 70%
    After not having time to study for 4 months I re-read
    Gunderloy book and got about 70% of the chapter questions
    right and a 85% of the final exam in the back.

    In most cases this would tell me I am barely ready,
    however I hear that the real exams are even easier then
    their own assessment tests and I felt the assessment test
    was a little easier then some of the braindump exams I
    have taken.

    I think I be ready.

    (p.s. some of the assessment questions lacked full
    information making one question with clearly two possible
    answers depending on if you wanted to access by name or
    index. The other questions assumed the methods you wanted
    to create was outside of the base class which they didn't
    specify.that kind of stuff angers me.)

    Guest, May 16, 2005

  2. Guest

    matt Guest

    i think MS Assessment is somewhat more difficult than
    real exam, so you should not be worry about to fail the
    exam.
    Be careful to read each question clearly.

    matt, May 17, 2005

  3. Guest

    GoodLuck Guest

    Yes you are:

    LOTS OF VALUABLE AND USEFUL INFORMATION - FYI & FAQ

    Microsoft Learning Exam Guides - Listed by Title:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/prepare/examresu
    lts.aspx?orderby=Title . Certification exams typically
    cost $125 US. If it is necessary to retake a certification
    exam you can "Get a Free second shot" at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/.
    You can retake exams but a 14 days waiting period is
    applicable. Do not take more than one exam on the same
    day. This is a recipe for failure. The sequence you take
    exams in is not important. Set the sequence that is best
    for you. It will benefit you to lightly peruse all manuals
    you may have related to your certification efforts to get
    the bigger picture but when you are preparing for an exam
    focus on material specific to the exam. During each exam
    be careful to read each question clearly.

    You can view all Microsoft Certifications at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certifications.asp .
    From this location you will get the necessary information
    you need to plan and do your training.

    What ever else you do, I encourage you to use Microsoft's
    Press training material. After all this is their product,
    who better to supply training material? You can view
    Microsoft Press books at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/books/product.asp. Most
    Microsoft press books can be acquired for less at
    http://www.amazon.com , http://www.ebay.com or any other
    auction site.

    You can find online training using virtual PCs. Details
    here at https://www.microsoftelearning.com/

    Great Exam Preps. - Microsoft Skills Assessments are FREE.

    These assessments are like mini certification tests. You
    can take as many assessments as you need or want to and
    there is no cost. You can find these Assessments at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/assessment/default.asp.
    If you need help, you can also find excellent free
    detailed Q&A support for these assessments at:
    http://disnetinc.com/SASI_TODAY.htm and
    http://disnetinc.com/FAQ.htm .

    These assessments are maintained by Microsoft to insure
    they are current with today's technologies. Industry uses
    these assessments to measure your skill sets, so
    completing them successfully is in your best interest.
    Certified Professionals are also being asked by industry
    to complete these assessments to verify their credentials
    are current. Don't wait until you are asked, stay ahead of
    the curve. Do the necessary assessment now. At your
    discretion, Microsoft records and password protects your
    results, which are then available via the internet for
    you to present to your colleagues and industry.

    MORE LINKS:

    A great place to look for support from some of the best
    technical community leaders is Microsoft's MVPs at
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/. You can Find a
    Community for a Microsoft Product or Technology at
    http://www.microsoft.com/communities/products/default.mspx.

    You can View New and Upcoming Exams at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/status/new.asp

    You can find Simulations in MCP exams at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/.
    As of March 1, 2005 only exams 70-290 "Managing and
    Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment. "
    and 70-291 "Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a
    Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure."
    have simulated items.

    You can find excellent .NET code samples at
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/downloads/samples/default.
    aspx , http://gotdotnet.com/community/usersamples/ and
    http://aspalliance.com

    OTHER FREE TRAINING COURSES YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AS ZIP FILES
    FROM Microsoft E-Learning
    Microsoft E-Learning Course Catalog - Some Courses are
    Free at:
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/catalog/default.aspx#exc
    hangeServer
    Microsoft E-Learning > FREE > Office >
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/catalog/default.aspx#off
    ice
    Microsoft > FREE > Office > BROWSE TRAINING COURSES >
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/training/default.aspx
    Microsoft > FREE > Office > BROWSE OFFICE 2003 DEMOS >
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/FX010804491033.aspx

    CONCLUSION:
    Focus on positive feedback from your friends, colleagues
    and newsgroups. Do your own research via the internet. Use
    your own best judgement in deciding what you should or
    should not use for your chosen study plans and material.

    GoodLuck

    GoodLuck, May 17, 2005