    place better than the other?

    Kind regards,

    Harry.

    Harry Johal, Dec 11, 2003

  2. Harry Johal

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I am studying to write exam 70-305 soon

    You will not be 'Writing' the 70-305 exam at all.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 11, 2003

  3. Harry Johal

    Barry Guest

    For speakers of 'American', write means take.

    Barry, Dec 12, 2003
  4. Harry Johal

    EC Guest

    GranCahones already answered most of your questions in his post above. I
    just want to add a little more info.

    I took all my exams with Vue. My last 3 exams I took at Infogem Institute of
    Technology center in downtown Calgary. Its location is convenient if you
    don't have a car or you live in downtown. It is right besides a C-train
    station. There are 3 computers in the test room, which is rather small . So
    there can be up to 3 persons taking the exam in the same time (each on his
    own, of course). I didn't have problem with this because I've never had more
    than 2 persons taking exams at the same time with me so far.

    There are reports that some test centers have either testing software or
    hardware problems with some exams, particularly with exams 70-100 and 70-300
    when they first became available. I however didn't any problems with all my
    exams including exams 70-100 and 70-300. And I've never had my transcripts
    screwed up either. However, I cannot say that this center is the best
    because I took all my exams at only two centers in downtown and one of them
    closed about two years ago.

    "Harry Johal" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I am studying to write exam 70-305 soon. I expect that I will write the
    > exam by the end of this month or early January. Anyway, I have a few
    > (possibly silly) questions.
    >
    > 1.) Is it enough to go through the MCAD/MCSD .Net core requirements and to
    > all the labs to pass these exams?
    >
    > 2.) Are the exams on-line or paper based?
    >
    > 3.) There are a few of places to write the exam in Calgary, Alberta. Is

    one

    EC, Dec 12, 2003
  5. Harry Johal

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >For speakers of 'American', write means take.

    Really, well, I'm just writing my jacket off, before I write it to the
    cleaners.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 12, 2003
  6. Harry Johal

    kumar Guest

    man, you are a prick. I cant say more. stop being a
    trouble maker

    kumar, Dec 12, 2003
  7. Harry Johal

    Harry Johal Guest

    EC and GranCahones,

    Thank you for your advice.

    Kline Sphere, get a life goofball!

    Harry Johal, Dec 12, 2003
  8. Harry Johal

    Schfooge Guest

    > >For speakers of 'American', write means take.

    > Really, well, I'm just writing my jacket off, before I write it to the
    > cleaners.

    Actually, it just means "take" in the sense of exams.
    In Canada, anyway, "write", "sit", or "take" can be used
    interchangeably in reference to an exam or test.

    However, "write" can sometimes also be used to
    refer to a teacher/instructor/professor creating the exam
    for his/her students.

    When the teacher's students sit the exam, he is "giving" the
    exam. I have seen more
    than a few people here (mostly with Indian names) mistakenly
    say that they are going to "give" an exam, meaning they
    are going to "take" it.

    Schfooge, Dec 13, 2003
  9. Harry Johal

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Assfucker

    Kline Sphere, Dec 13, 2003
  10. Harry Johal

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Assfucker

    Kline Sphere, Dec 13, 2003
  11. Harry Johal

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I guess irony is wasted on you people.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 13, 2003
  12. Harry Johal

    vivek Guest

    Ya I did that once
    I said I am going to give the exam ......... not quite sure if that is a
    correct way to put it though?

    vivek, Dec 13, 2003
  13. Harry Johal

    Kline Sphere Guest

    It's not.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 13, 2003
  14. Harry Johal

    kumar Guest

    I dont expect anything better from a crazy ass like u.
    keep going

    kumar, Dec 13, 2003
  15. Harry Johal

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Glad you're not disappointed, Mr Silly Name.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 13, 2003
  16. Harry Johal

    kumar Guest

    lol, glad you are amused.

    kumar, Dec 14, 2003
  17. Harry Johal

    Val Guest

    I may be wrong but I think you people are slightly
    deviating from the MCAD/MCSD subject

    <>

    Val, Dec 15, 2003
  18. Harry Johal

    Schfooge Guest

    > I guess irony is wasted on you people.

    You mean sarcasm. Irony is something else altogether.

    Schfooge, Dec 15, 2003
  19. Harry Johal

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I may be wrong but I think you people are slightly
    >deviating from the MCAD/MCSD subject

    lol!

    Kline Sphere, Dec 15, 2003
  20. Harry Johal

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >You mean sarcasm. Irony is something else altogether.

    Not really.

    <quote source='collins English dictionary'>

    1. The humorous or mildly sarcastic use of words to imply the opposite
    of what they normally mean. 2. an instance of this, used to draw
    attention to some incongruity or irrationality. 3. incongruity between
    what is expected to be and what actually is, or a situation or result
    showing such incongruity.
    </quote>

    Possibly a good example of 'socratic irony'?

    Kline Sphere, Dec 15, 2003