    wXP Pro x64 ed. evaluation copy...
    that means I'm not correctly registered?
    Thanks

    Ralph Smith, Feb 1, 2006

  2. No, that has no reference to your registration. It simply states that it is
    a Beta, Trial or other kind of evaluation and not a finished product. I can
    not tell you about the validity of your registration from this, but if you
    completed it from your end, we may at least assume it went through all the
    way.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Feb 1, 2006