    900's easily on the Transcenders. So my question is (to
    those who have taken 70-316) do you think i'm ready to
    take the exam? Thanks for your replies.

    sixefftee, Jan 23, 2005

  2. sixefftee

    innuendo Guest

    Hi sixefftee,
    Sounds good. I was on a budget, so I did just transcender
    samples plus wsw (which was significantly easier). Still
    scored 960. The only thing I would advice (if you have not
    done it yet) is to look up MSDN references from
    transcender.
    Good luck,
    innuendo.

    innuendo, Jan 23, 2005

  3. sixefftee

    Steven Spits Guest

    "sixefftee" wrote:

    > So my question is (to those who have taken 70-316) do
    > you think i'm ready to take the exam?

    Yes!

    Steven

    - - -

    Steven Spits, Jan 23, 2005
  4. sixefftee

    Ahilan Guest

    Yes you are. Finish this exam ASAP and go for the next one.

    Good luck.

    Ahilan

    Ahilan, Jan 26, 2005